Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-15-2007, 10:44 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Is this the next big thing ?

Hi everyone

Is THIS the replacement we've all been waiting for ???? Note the latest built-in Infra-Red flashgun which is specially designed to induce 'red-eye' and the patented trafficator lights, which enable you to cross the Road Safely (hence the moniker !) whilst continuing to take photographs !

Best regards
Anonymuss !

Attached Images

Last edited by Confused; 12-18-2007 at 01:39 PM.
12-15-2007, 02:46 PM   #2

Photos: Gallery
I wonder if this Pintax comes with, or after a pint
12-15-2007, 04:07 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Boy, I sure hope MY next Pintax comes with RS...
12-15-2007, 04:56 PM   #4
Busiko

QuoteOriginally posted by Confused Quote
Hi everyone

Is THIS the replacement we've all been waiting for ????

Best regards
Anonymuss !
Not that, but this one here. It's a breakthrough. It's DSLR from Pentax entry level.

Attached Images

12-15-2007, 06:48 PM   #5
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Wow Busiko

Am I impressed ! Much kudos and it looks like you succeeded in gaining access to the self-same high security R&D facility that I recently infiltrated, in order to smuggle out the new model and bring it to a wider audience. Yours looks somewhat more retro IMHO.....how many Megapixels does it have and has it got the latest RS ?

Regards
Lightfingers
12-15-2007, 09:46 PM   #6
Veteran Member

Impressive indeed, theres no way any dust is EVER gonna reach the sensor in that model. This must be the xray technology they borrowed from the military. They need to implement this kind of stuff in a pro model.
12-16-2007, 04:31 AM   #7
Busiko

Wow Busiko

Am I impressed ! Much kudos and it looks like you succeeded in gaining access to the self-same high security R&D facility that I recently infiltrated, in order to smuggle out the new model and bring it to a wider audience. Yours looks somewhat more retro IMHO.....how many Megapixels does it have and has it got the latest RS ?

Regards
Lightfingers
No, I just found it on the waist container. And it's RS free!!!

QuoteOriginally posted by Kaimarx Quote
Impressive indeed, theres no way any dust is EVER gonna reach the sensor in that model. This must be the xray technology they borrowed from the military. They need to implement this kind of stuff in a pro model.
Access to the sensor is by appointment only, at least until it is officially announced.

12-16-2007, 04:43 AM   #8
Busiko

Wow Busiko

Am I impressed !..... Yours looks somewhat more retro IMHO.....how many Megapixels does it have and ....

Regards
Lightfingers
Retro?? Do you mean that Asahiflex was futuristic?
They no more talk about Megapixels. They talk more about IU, that stands for Image Units, eeach IU being around 100K Pixels, but the've not yet arrived at a consensus here.