Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-17-2007, 09:31 PM   #1

Another interesting tidbit.

Pentax's Canadian headquarters is a stone's throw from my house. In late November I went to drop off my FA 50 for a focusing adjustment. Since the adjustment was going to be covered under warranty, the paperwork involved was time consuming (documents needing to be photocopied etc.) In the midst of the photocopying frenzy I took notice of all the Pentax leaflets for their different cameras. Today I went to pick up the lens (awesome service btw), the K10D leaflets were all conspicuously absent in a otherwise well stocked promo literature display.

Big changes underfoot methinks.

Just thought you guys might like to know.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
adjustment, pentax news, pentax rumors