Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-19-2007, 02:24 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by codiac2600 Quote
https://myces.bdmetrics.com/Portal/ViewCompany.aspx?id=3570080

Check it and think about it for a second.
There is certainly enough expertise to incorporate live view on a monitor while shooting from the camera. Bluetooth is to slow to transfer Raw files but GPS info could be picked up. Those are the only things that I can think of.

12-19-2007, 02:24 PM   #17
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by JMS Quote
Simple. The "N" key is operated by the right hand. P,E,T,A, and X are all left-hand keys. Someone simply mispositioned their left hand while typing.
The p is on the right hand too, so in your theory that is why the p and n are right, but the rest are off by one.

I still don't get what I'm supposed to be looking for and thinking about for a second. codiac2600, could you please enlighten us as to what you thought we should be looking for?
12-19-2007, 11:13 PM   #18
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Pentax has had printers and scanners for ten years or more with no move toward photo printers in that time. But who knows?
12-20-2007, 12:34 AM   #19
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by regken Quote
There is certainly enough expertise to incorporate live view on a monitor while shooting from the camera. Bluetooth is to slow to transfer Raw files but GPS info could be picked up. Those are the only things that I can think of.
GPS via bluetooth would be absolutely great! GPS support almost got me on the D300 bandwagon before deciding to go with Pentax nevertheless. And Nikon's GPS support was not even wireless...

Best regards,
Boucicaut

12-24-2007, 06:59 AM   #20
Pentaxian
Moderator Emeritus

Photos: Gallery | Albums
So Chris, You posted this on the 19th and never explained what you were referring to. Care to explain?
12-24-2007, 07:04 AM   #21
and
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Peter Zack Quote
So Chris, You posted this on the 19th and never explained what you were referring to. Care to explain?
yarrr, 'tis but a mystery