Welcome to Instant Rimshot
I just favorited the link....

02-06-2012, 04:06 PM   #17
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by 7samurai Quote
they are the same size? now that's interesting. what's the chances they are using the new q sensor?
Zero, because this is 16Mp and the Q is 12.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
02-06-2012, 08:44 PM   #18
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Zero, because this is 16Mp and the Q is 12.
bummer. but my daughter is still getting one. hurry up an announce it so I can pre-order one for her.
02-07-2012, 03:39 PM   #19

Photos: Gallery
Dear Adam, you are the best. Congratulations!..

02-07-2012, 08:14 PM   #20
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
Official announcement posted here:
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/official-pentax-news/174595-let-adventure...-wg-2-gps.html

Therefore I am closing this thread Glad we discovered this camera a little early, though

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
Closed Thread