Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-05-2008, 02:07 PM   #61
Veteran Member

Some time ago I thought about something on these lines.

A touch-sensitive screen where you could draw limits for virtual filters like ND Grads, and the sensor would map it's sensitivity according to this mask. Kind of a built-in hand-made HDR. Would be obsolete very soon with DR getting better and better, but I don't have enough money to buy filters for all my lenses, so that's my wish

01-05-2008, 02:24 PM   #62

I think a good feature would be an aperture e-dial on the lens body instead of an aperture ring or lack of aperture ring. Using the e-dial on the camera body is okay but I'd like to have an option.
01-06-2008, 11:30 AM   #63
Veteran Member

pc synch for flashes and transmitters. i wonder why they dont have it on the k10?

built in radio transmitters

built in grip. why isnt there an AF button on the current grip. that is the only reason i wont get one.

how hard would it be to add a small drive in the camera that is just x number of mb or gb storage for photos?

i like the way full frame works better. but i understand lens compatability.

i second the luxury feel. like a suede grip or something. 8)

and the SYNCH PORT please!! i dont understand why my camera doesnt have that vital piece of technology.
01-14-2008, 08:01 PM   #64
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
I'm with whoever wanted a street shooter with the pancakes that was pocketable (for the lower end model).

I'd love to see something the size of the MZ-s or smaller (if Oly can do a loaded cam 435gm surely Pentax, the former master of small can do it) with the angled screen, light, fairly weatherproof and with metering buttons on top instead of in the menus.

I'd also love to see the return of the hyper program mode as per *Ist D.

FF doesn't worry me, however maybe 1.25 crop so we still get the sweet spot (and wideangle) out of (35mm) lenses?

I love my (35mm)glass too, so decent K mount support and preview would be good!

As I scuba, how about a (decently priced) underwater housing too?

Cheers.