Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-02-2008, 01:08 PM   #1

Pentax K200D blog

This blog has all the images and info available around the web about this camera:
Pentax K200D

01-02-2008, 02:15 PM   #2

QuoteOriginally posted by patrickmedina Quote
This blog has all the images and info available around the web about this camera:
Pentax K200D
"All" is a bit steep, I think some on this forum have more info and I think quite a lot have seen more images of it. Also it's states it has a 3 inch LCD, which I thought initially as well. However someone made a comparison between the bodies and 2.5 inch seems more likely.
01-02-2008, 02:21 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I haven't seen a single K200D rumor which seems well-sourced (unlike some of the "K20D" information we have) except for the recent leaked pics, which look pretty legitimate (and which clearly contradict much of the accumulated forum "wisdom" repeated on the linked-to blog.)

It might benefit the site if it would provide citations for each rumored bit of information.
01-02-2008, 02:25 PM   #4
Veteran Member

This is nothing personal and not specifically directed to you.

But what's the point of redirecting to a blog site when we have all the info in the best pentax forum right here?

Seriously, that blog probably got many of the info from here.

01-02-2008, 03:06 PM   #5
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
You mean PatrickMedina created the blog himself? Probably since he registered on this forum just for that post
01-02-2008, 03:15 PM   #6
Inactive Account

Well I think it is great to see a Pentax positive blog.

As there are some on here who have fallen over themselves in their rush to defend the anti pentax blog and its creator, I am going to defend the right of someone to come on here and promote a pro Pentax blog. Keep up the good work.
01-02-2008, 03:35 PM   #7
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Falcons Quote
Well I think it is great to see a Pentax positive blog.

As there are some on here who have fallen over themselves in their rush to defend the anti pentax blog and its creator, I am going to defend the right of someone to come on here and promote a pro Pentax blog. Keep up the good work.
I have nothing agasint that blog but if indeed it is his blog, then maybe telling the truth about him being the author and not trying to hide would seem somewhat more acceptable, at least to me.
01-02-2008, 03:58 PM   #8
Inactive Account

What does it matter if he is the author or not?

If it really is a problem for you then I will link to the blog Pentax K200D and state for the record that I did not create this blog.

Now does that some how legitimise it in your eyes?

Sorry, but I have been kicked a few times on here for arguing against the RH anti pentax blog - and now I see a pro pentax blog being questioned because it may (and I stress may) be promoted by the owner of the blog.

If patrickmedina is the owner of the blog I say good on ya mate, keep it up and I hope you become an active member on this forum and continue to promote your blog at all opportunities.

01-02-2008, 04:12 PM   #9
Inactive Account

Just as a side note, did any one notice that there is a link to a K20D blog site as well?

Here it is Pentax K20D and I did not create this blog.

Maybe it is by the same person and maybe it is by patrickmedina and maybe it isn't.
01-02-2008, 04:36 PM   #10

Original Poster
Yes I'm the author

My idea was to create a blog with all the info that is dispersed around many posts of many foruns about this two cameras.
I would be happy if you post your comments with more info you have about this cameras, somehow we could have it all in just one place.