Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-17-2012, 11:06 AM   #1
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Just FYI - 50 Euro instant rebate in France on all Pentax lenses

Bonjour,

FYI - Just recently announced at my local French camera store (Phox) ... a 50 Euro instant rebate on all K and Q lenses. Yeah, some marketing "push" at last ... at least until the end of March.

Also, there's a combined promo/contest between DxO Labs and Pentax ... more marketing "push" ... Allez "go" Pentax!

Allez et bon courage, J Frog

Edit: here's the link for the DxO promo - http://www.dxo.com/fr/photo/contest/pentax-europe

Last edited by Jean Poitiers; 02-17-2012 at 11:15 AM.
02-17-2012, 11:10 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
A rebate of 50 euros on Q lenses? Ehh, that means for instance the toy lens telephoto, which is 129 euros over here, will cost only 79 euros after rebate. Is that correct?
02-17-2012, 11:22 AM   #3
Site Supporter

Original Poster
50 euro rebate across the board ... so it seems

QuoteOriginally posted by Asahiflex Quote
A rebate of 50 euros on Q lenses? Ehh, that means for instance the toy lens telephoto, which is 129 euros over here, will cost only 79 euros after rebate. Is that correct?
Bonjour Asahiflex,

The salespeople had just received the "info" today and they indicated that it was 50€ off for all lenses ... very early "info" thus take it maybe with a grain of salt.

I asked if this rebate could be combined with other Pentax offers and their initial answer was "oui" ... I asked because I have two Pentax rebate voucher cards sitting on my desk ... what to do, what to do ... ?!

Allez, & ŕ plus- J

Last edited by Jean Poitiers; 02-17-2012 at 11:36 AM.
02-17-2012, 10:40 PM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Once it's official, PM me a link and I'll announce it, chances are that this will apply across all of Europe.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

02-18-2012, 03:25 AM   #5

Oh great, I just had decided (again) not to buy any more lenses in the next months and start saving for the new 560. Now I'm thinking about the DA 21...
02-18-2012, 03:46 AM   #6
Veteran Member

really really really, ... tell me it is true, .... everywhere in France? My mother in law is there right now .... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmjummiie q fisheye
02-18-2012, 01:07 PM   #7

nothing on the Dutch Pentax website so far
02-18-2012, 02:04 PM   #8
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Looks like the promo is only with Phox Photo camera retail chain

QuoteOriginally posted by John Poitiers Quote
Bonjour,

FYI - Just recently announced at my local French camera store (Phox) ... a 50 Euro instant rebate on all K and Q lenses. Yeah, some marketing "push" at last ... at least until the end of March.
Bonjour,

Yes ... I know that I'm quoting myself, but I have looked at the other large scale camera retailers and electronics stores in France via the net and it seems that this may be a "Phox Photo" stand-alone promo ... I'm still searching and will update later.

Allez & bon courage - J Frog

02-23-2012, 10:34 AM   #9

Photos: Albums
Salut John. Is there any info on this on the internet, or do I have to find a local Phox store? I checked out the Phox website, and found nothing relevant.

Sparkston
02-23-2012, 10:51 AM   #10
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Here's the in-store cardboard promo sign ...

Bonjour Sparkston et al.,

I have not found anything on the Phox site, Pentax France site, etc. concerning this "promo" ...

Please see attached a jpeg of the offer which I took a day or two ago ... as you might notice, the lens pictured is a discontinued one ?! (WT_ ...)

Hope this helps ... and spread the word, SVP.

Allez, salut ... et aux achats - J Frog
Attached Images

02-23-2012, 11:03 AM   #11
JFN
Veteran Member

YES!!

I have been having a hard time deciding if I should get the DA35 or not next month, this just made the decision sooo much easier!!

169 - 50 = WIN!

Last edited by JFN; 02-23-2012 at 11:09 AM.
02-29-2012, 09:35 AM   #12

Photos: Albums
I dropped into the Phox shop in Nice today, and they confirmed that the offer applied to all Pentax lenses, including the Q system.

Sparkston
02-29-2012, 10:38 AM   #13
JFN
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by sparkston Quote
I dropped into the Phox shop in Nice today, and they confirmed that the offer applied to all Pentax lenses, including the Q system.

Sparkston
My woman's gonna kill me.

(Just testing out the Epson v500 that arrived today....)

03-04-2012, 12:53 PM   #14
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Thanks for your confirmation

QuoteOriginally posted by sparkston Quote
I dropped into the Phox shop in Nice today, and they confirmed that the offer applied to all Pentax lenses, including the Q system. Sparkston
Bonsoir Sparkston,

Thanks for your message ... and I think that I'm going to get a DA 50-200 WR with the 50€ reduction ...

Salut, J Frog
03-05-2012, 05:15 PM   #15
JFN
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by John Poitiers Quote
Bonsoir Sparkston,

Thanks for your message ... and I think that I'm going to get a DA 50-200 WR with the 50€ reduction ...

Salut, J Frog

Could you check how that discount applies? My PHOX store tells me that the price for the DA 35 2.4, 169 eur, is already discounted and no further discount applies, however, that price seems to be standard all over france round about....