Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-07-2008, 06:48 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
60 frames per second for stills... oy

I remember back in the days of my Canon AE-1P the day after I got my power winder. I was excited. A power winder to go birding with! I was ready to catch birds in flight, fluttering feathers batman! I headed to the botanical garden ready for some action. I scouted, I stalked. So there it was, beautiful finch, about to take off, took one shot, the power winder stuck, and I went through an entire roll of film in a handful of seconds.

How many seconds before you fill out a 4 gig?

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
frames, pentax news, pentax rumors, press release, video