Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-20-2012, 01:39 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Rolleiflex MiniDigi AF5.0 on Pentax website

Just stumbled on the the following on the Pentax (Taiwan) website. Looks mighty interesting

Does Pentax distribute Rollei products in Taiwan?

http://www.pentax.com.tw/rollei/index.htm

From Google Translate:

"The Rolleiflex MiniDigi the AF 5.0", I dual-lens camera Rolleiflex 2.8F designed commemorative small digital camera in accordance with rage in the 1960s.

Tradition and history of the Rolleiflex camera looks as small as carved into the hands of fully accommodate narrow made ​​in full accordance with the standards of the Rolleiflex camera, the ratio of 1:6. Not just the appearance of the upper LCD screen forms of photography, photographic portrait of a square and so reproduce the characteristics and style of the Rolleiflex.

Lovely body up and down arrangement of two lenses, two lens, classical signs, off-chip bar, exposure meter, belts, metal parts, shutter wire thimble button exquisite reproduction.

The ◆ MinidijiAF5.0 screen is square. The inside of the viewfinder loaded with 1.1-inch TFT color screen. Open the viewfinder cover to spy on the screen the moment began the square of the world!

◆ Minidiji AF5.0 loaded with auto focus, 4.9mmF2.8 lens (6x6 conversion about 80mm). Automatically adjust the focus from close to the vision, photography.

◆ shortest shooting distance of 10cm!

◆ high-resolution (2304x2304 pixels) image size, standard-definition (1536x1536 pixels), low-resolution (768x768 pixels), three settings to choose.

Recording media is a miniSD card, 256MB miniSD card (), can store about 250 high-resolution images.

◆ Body color is an advanced sense of black and distinctive two-color red. Please carry lovely Minidiji, choose loving the colors in your popular.

◆ open the top of the viewfinder from above to spy on a small digital camera screen. 6x6cm Rolleiflex dual-lens camera in exactly the same style. Figure photography is not directly set up the camera, but from the viewfinder, the object being photographed can easily make the most natural expression.

◆ Although digital cameras, still need to turn next to the analog negative rods in order to press the shutter completely continuation of the of Rolleiflex classic double-mirror camera photography style!

03-20-2012, 01:51 PM   #2
Veteran Member

The Online Photographer: New Rolleiflex MiniDigi 2008

Last edited by wanderography; 03-20-2012 at 02:34 PM.
03-20-2012, 02:42 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
cute lil' bugger.
03-20-2012, 03:14 PM   #4
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I WANT ONE!!!!!!!

found this

NEW Rollei Rolleiflex MiniDigi Camera AF 5.0 Black | eBay

03-20-2012, 03:41 PM   #5
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by cmohr Quote
REally $478 for a 5mp toy rollei, I could find a real rollei in good shape for that
03-20-2012, 04:13 PM   #6
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by eddie1960 Quote
REally $478 for a 5mp toy rollei, I could find a real rollei in good shape for that
Oh I wouldn't pay that much for one, thats just something I found. Would be fun to have tho, maybe $50.00 would be the right price I'd be willing to pay.

cmohr
Arrrrrrrr.
03-21-2012, 04:34 AM   #7
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by eddie1960 Quote

And it'd ben a real Rollei too. Isn't the brand just owned by some Chinese company these days, with no real connection to the original company?
03-21-2012, 05:15 AM   #8
Pentaxian

Looks like a cute little toy. Does it save raw or just jpg? This could be very popular.

03-21-2012, 07:58 AM   #9
Pentaxian

B & H lists it as discontinued.

rollieflex minidigi

So, its not a "NEW" camera. I can see it showing up on eBay, but not on a Pentax website, even if the Taiwanese distributor of Pentax also distributes Rollei products in that country/region.
03-21-2012, 03:36 PM   #10
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by noblepa Quote
B & H lists it as discontinued.

rollieflex minidigi

So, its not a "NEW" camera. I can see it showing up on eBay, but not on a Pentax website, even if the Taiwanese distributor of Pentax also distributes Rollei products in that country/region.
Um ya seriouslly, I posted the first reply and its an article about it in 2008, they are way discontinued, they were big in the Lomo world for street photography... Not worth the asking price though even though the pictures were not bad they have a flickr group...