Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version 23 Likes Search this Thread
04-11-2012, 05:22 PM   #181
Inactive Account

QuoteOriginally posted by Blue Quote
I am not going to name any names, but around here, that is some might big boots to fill! But just in case, I have got you covered.

Damn! And just when I thought I actually had an edge on something. It sure as hell isn't taking pictures as I'm light years behind the lot of you.

Oh well, one can dare to dream. At least it's more likely to be true over Pentax unveiling their Full Frame..

04-11-2012, 06:07 PM   #182
Veteran Member

You guys should go join up with Gearslutz.. that forum is probably the biggest forum anywhere, let alone for music.
04-11-2012, 06:13 PM   #183
Inactive Account

QuoteOriginally posted by bossa Quote
You guys should go join up with Gearslutz.. that forum is probably the biggest forum anywhere, let alone for music.

Sorry....Already am subscribed, along with The Gear Page, the FDP Forum, and a few more. It's part of my job to field questions about the frenzy people work themselves up to when talking guitars, basses, amps, etc....

This is supposed to be my sanctuary away from all of that, but I ended up bringing it with me.....Yikes....Okay, from this point on, I'll stick to Propane and Propane Accessories....And photography.
04-11-2012, 06:14 PM   #184
Inactive Account

One more thing

At least you didn't recommend we get a room.....

04-12-2012, 05:56 AM   #185
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by oklahomakid93 Quote
I'll remember that the next time he calls me wanting something cheap...
i think it's driven by the way the opry treated his grandad , which I agree on it's a travesty My love of country is directly tied to his grandad
04-12-2012, 07:54 PM   #186
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
So he meant next week? You think after such a price hike they would say something. That's pretty awful relations handling.
04-12-2012, 08:00 PM   #187
Veteran Member

What should've happened, as has been mentioned before or in other threads - new features added, better warranty, silver color, etc, coupled with the price increase.

Instead, we had no changes that justified the incredible price increase, and a (broken) promise that we would get an explanation early this week.

I can understand why people are pissed.

04-12-2012, 09:00 PM   #188
Veteran Member

@zosxavius - Yes, apparently he meant next-next week. Or the shmurah matzo was bad...
04-12-2012, 11:42 PM   #189
Veteran Member

Actually it isn't. Not by a 100 miles

Forums Rankings - all software forums, all languages language, website ranking by posts

Forums Rankings - all software forums, all languages language, website ranking by posts
04-12-2012, 11:45 PM   #190
Veteran Member

WTF is goign on with the URL BBCODE? It's forcing some kind of description.

Let's try again

Code:
http://rankings.big-boards.com/
please copy and paste that URL
04-12-2012, 11:59 PM   #191
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by ElJamoquio Quote
What should've happened, as has been mentioned before or in other threads - new features added, better warranty, silver color, etc, coupled with the price increase.

Instead, we had no changes that justified the incredible price increase, and a (broken) promise that we would get an explanation early this week.

I'm not 'pissed'. I'm just not surprised. just Corporate hot air as usual. did anyone expect anything less.
04-13-2012, 12:19 AM   #192
Pentaxian

Encore la même merde ...

QuoteOriginally posted by ElJamoquio Quote

Bonjour,

"Pissed" ... maybe, getting closer and closer to that stage.

"Frustrated" ... definitely, because "crap" like this just gets old ... best to keep one's hands off the keyboard as opposed to stirring up a possible sh*t storm by writing promises that cannot (or will not) be honored = super backfire PR ... like we wouldn't notice, didn't care or couldn't count the days.

It was written ... "hopefully early next week" - well, that's come and gone ... Maybe "hopefully in two weeks" ... or maybe "hopefully in three weeks" ... or maybe "hopefully in four weeks" ... or maybe "hopefully in five weeks" ... or maybe "hopefully in six weeks" ... or maybe "hopefully in seven weeks" ... or maybe "hopefully in n + x weeks", etc.

Allez et bon courage, John le "Grumpy" Frog

04-13-2012, 02:50 AM   #193
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Smeggypants Quote
WTF is goign on with the URL BBCODE? It's forcing some kind of description.

Let's try again

Code:
http://rankings.big-boards.com/
please copy and paste that URL
OK, I should have qualified my post with the phrase 'grown-up'. :ugh:
04-13-2012, 03:41 AM   #194
Banned

Give Ned a break. He didn't specify which year. We just THOUGHT he meant this year.....
04-13-2012, 06:31 AM   #195
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by zosxavius Quote
So he meant next week?
"hopefully next week"
Closed Thread