Oooo, oooo, oooo....

PC (sync) vs PW

or

Mac (aroni) vs Rice (aroni)
01-16-2008, 01:35 AM   #93
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by raz Quote
I really really didn't want to start a war here , is not the place and not the time, that's why I stopped yesterday although some of you continued...but you are so wrong that I have to say this:

For you a pc is only "windoz98" and crahses and that's it. Well let me tell you something, a PC is not only about that, it's about linux, it's about , freebsd, it's about 64 bit operating systems, it's about flexibility, upgrade, it's about tones of codecs and software, games, it's about lots of choices.

And in 99 when you were working on windows 98 and then switched to apple, I was working in windows NT, on a dual processor system rendering 3d graphics, and in the same time playing Half Life and also having a multi boot partition with Gentus linux. So yes, you should have know that windows 98 was never intended to be a serious professional tool, for that you had Windows Nt, which had preemptive multitasking and better memory allocation well ahead of Mac OS 9.x

You say macs "gives you colours that are right": you know is very funny because you don't understand the same video card that you have, we have too, is called an Ati, Nvidia or Intel. For a monitor, we used to have diamondtronds and trinitrons and now we can get Eizo ColorEdge...so how is an apple better than that ? And about colors, righhhtttt, 6 bit LCD on the mackbook pro or the 262,000 colors that are not Millions But hey at least it's a nice design!
Neither of you are right anyway.

Might we stop this stupid discussion and talk about something photo related, thank you much.
01-16-2008, 02:02 AM   #94
TDN
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by thibs Quote
Neither of you are right anyway.

Might we stop this stupid discussion and talk about something photo related, thank you much.
Amen. Maybe they should close this forum till the 24th

01-16-2008, 05:31 AM   #95
Veteran Member

People, people. I use Linux. I can run everything, at any time. I'll happily bash Windows and Mac OS, because neither can do what Linux can (with a few mods, of course).
You'd be surprised at how much faster and more stable Lightroom can run under Linux.
01-16-2008, 05:38 AM   #96

I was wondering if I should buy an iPod or a Sony cameraphone..
Anyone suggestions?
01-16-2008, 06:41 AM   #97
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by fishy Quote
I was wondering if I should buy an iPod or a Sony cameraphone..
Anyone suggestions?
That isn't helping.

01-16-2008, 08:27 AM   #98
Veteran Member

Locked for it's off-topic nature.
Closed Thread