Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-12-2008, 01:07 PM   #31
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by equinox Quote
Speculation is good to help Pentax creative juices work on something better in the future. As long as people reading the boards do not expect speculation to be real thing then this is fine.

Also, no matter how drunk you get Ben to try and pry a look at his Pentax Prototype Toy Room, he won't give in.

Patience Patience Patience.....

On a side note Ben, any pics from the conference of the Pentax Limos, golf courses or anything that you guys got to use????

I see nothing, I hear nothing, I say nothing....Sorry, but really, I am sorry, But, a promise IS a promise.

01-12-2008, 04:38 PM   #32
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by benjikan Quote
Come on..You know I do....But didn't I just transmit info here stating that there is a strict embargo related to info garnered at that conference?

Your just trying to be cute...
Obviously you can post the info under a different name, and computer. Pentax wouldn't be able to figure out it was you or not.

There are other reasons that it is fun not to tell us anything.
01-12-2008, 04:41 PM   #33
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by mutley Quote
Obviously you can post the info under a different name, and computer. Pentax wouldn't be able to figure out it was you or not.

You obviously dunno what is:
- an IP address
- intellectual honesty.
01-12-2008, 04:57 PM   #34

Moral

QuoteOriginally posted by mutley Quote

An example of today's level of moral? As long as you don't get caught everything is ok?

These things makes me very upset. If you have promised not to say anything, you don't say anything, period.

I am however surprised Pentax has managed to identify people with that level of moral though as most people today seams to think what you have said, or even signed a document for, does not have to be met. So Pentax seams very skilled in selecting the people they can trust. Alternatively they have not told anyone anything yet, just trying to give that impression.

I trust Pentax to bring good things to the market. I think they have proved they are back as being the most inovative camera manufacturer. As I need a second house to complement my K10D (gave my DS away as the interfaces were to different), so I will be first in line for any new Pentax with similar interface to the K10. It is fun to read the speculations, but pushing people to break the NDA and trust of Pentax I think is going to far.

01-12-2008, 05:00 PM   #35
Inactive Account

QuoteOriginally posted by thibs Quote
You obviously dunno what is:
- an IP address
- intellectual honesty.
You obviously don't know what a proxy IP address is
01-12-2008, 05:02 PM   #36
Inactive Account

QuoteOriginally posted by quarc Quote
An example of today's level of moral? As long as you don't get caught everything is ok?

These things makes me very upset. If you have promised not to say anything, you don't say anything, period.
Every one is guilty of it at some point , some more than others .
If you disagree you are in denial
01-12-2008, 05:04 PM   #37
Veteran Member

"On a side note Ben, any pics from the conference of the Pentax Limos, golf courses or anything that you guys got to use????"

Ben has already made it clear he was not going to be at the Dubai conference.

01-12-2008, 05:12 PM   #38
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Tom Lusk Quote
"On a side note Ben, any pics from the conference of the Pentax Limos, golf courses or anything that you guys got to use????"

Thanks Tom...Appreciate your understanding.
01-12-2008, 05:41 PM   #39

I must of missed the memo because Ben said Pentax France was going and thought he was part of the group.

Second, I was not talking about camera equipment, I was talking about pictures of the freebee's like the catered hot tub party...

I am sure Ben travels with a K10D or available camera for his own personal use.

WoW, could you bold that sentence above and make it larger maybe?
01-12-2008, 08:34 PM   #40
Veteran Member

Sure!

"WoW, could you bold that sentence above and make it larger maybe?"

How's this?

01-12-2008, 09:02 PM   #41
Inactive Account

"WoW, could you bold that sentence above and make it larger maybe?"

How's this?

http://architecture.myninjaplease.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/dubai-towers-dubai.jpg
01-12-2008, 09:03 PM   #42
Inactive Account

http://www.bwire.co.uk/cms/site/images/travel_dubai.jpg

http://www.properties-dubai.co.uk/images/dubai3.jpg
01-12-2008, 11:14 PM   #43
Inactive Account

Geez, some of you guys are worse than my kids - Christmas day is the 25th December (or in this case 24th January).

I am quite surprised and perhaps even gladdened that those who have signed a Pentax NDA have kept true to their word. I don't know what international laws are in place re NDA's and just what the consequences are for breaking them - but I would think that tracking down just who breached the NDA would be a very expensive & time consuming exercise with very little reward, if any.

So I take heart in the fact that those who have signed an NDA believe that what Pentax is doing is important enough not to risk losing face and damaging a relationship with Pentax.
01-13-2008, 03:17 AM   #44
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Jesus Quote
You obviously don't know what a proxy IP address is
Yes I know but I'd be heavility surprised Mutley knows
01-13-2008, 05:06 AM   #45
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Just wait..the day we develop and make available "Zero Point" energy...
Closed Thread