Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-20-2008, 06:36 AM   #136
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Sorry Larsen, but perhaps you should go back and look at the history of mutley's posts before you call me bitter.

When I say 99% of Pentax owners have no problem with AF I mean 99% of Pentax owners are probably just like me amateur hobbyists admittedly some of us will make a few bucks selling an odd photo here or there or the odd wedding, event etc. There are only a very few using Pentax at an elite level eg Benjikan and most other pros are using the K10D for fashion, portraiture, landscape etc pretty much no need for blisteringly fast AF & fps.

Perhaps with the K20D this figure will change I have no idea what features it will posses.

I have never said you can't point out a cameras deficiencies, Larsen, I am saying though if a cameras deficiencies drive you to the point of depression (again go through the history of mutleys posts) then move on buy the latest and greatest and be happy.

Finally, Larsen, practice what you preach and stop bullying anyone that happens to be happy with their Pentax camera.

Closed Thread