Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-23-2012, 06:55 AM   #1

Pentax name covered up by Popular Photography

I got my new issue of Pop Photo in the mail and was quite displeased with the cover. It's shows a Pentax camera caked with mud promoting their travel camera section (I think). The lens is cleary printed Pentax 18-55... However!! The Pentax name on the camera was taped over, covered up... concealed. It's this way on the news stands too. I turned to the inside story and found a Canon plastered on the trvel section. I'm sure they have their reasoning for taping over the name, but I would sure like to know why. They always seem to plaster Canon and Nikon all over the covers when ever they write a miscellaneous article. Why did they do that to Pentax?

04-23-2012, 07:14 AM   #2
Veteran Member

There are already 3 topics on this
04-23-2012, 07:52 AM   #3
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Anvh Quote
There are already 3 topics on this
Yep, and that's plenty.
Closed Thread

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, canon, name, pentax, pentax news, pentax rumors, section