Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-22-2008, 10:37 PM   #46

QuoteOriginally posted by CoryV Quote
Ok guys, you did well! 65GB of thruput in a bit over 24 hours. ( think the pics must have gotten linked somewhere else) but anyhow, i've taken down the mirror. If anyone wants the pictures, though i don't know why the real deal + exif will be out shortly and these will be surely forgotten. Just PM me and i'll send you a link if you want them.

ben, If, when you choose to host your samples i'd be happy to serve. My site is on the backbone of the internets, a server in a colo connected directly to the north american west coast pipeline at XO communications. I've got unlimited traffic and near unlimited bandwidth to spare.

and on a sidenote, while sitting at the server console, I've seen addresses connect to the images from no less than Samsung, Sony, Nikon and of course Pentax. I may have missed Canon's peek, but surely they visited. gotta love the internet.
You can see the full size images in this blog, no traffic limits:
Pentax K20D: First pictures from Pentax K20d

01-22-2008, 10:44 PM   #47
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by patrickmedina Quote
You can see the full size images in this blog, no traffic limits:
Pentax K20D: First pictures from Pentax K20d
google can host anything!
01-27-2008, 03:53 AM   #48
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
look at the lack of CA, you notice the odd colour change say at the edges of the building with snow but pretty much nothing at all!!