Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Reply
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-23-2008, 03:41 PM   #1
Veteran Member
benjikan's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Paris, France
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 4,309
Photos Taken with PENTAX K20D

I have just gotten back from the press conference. As you all know the specifications, I will upload untouched JPEG's right off of the camera compression moderately in PS at 10/12.

I will upload 1 meg images here and will give you a link to a site that can host larger images...

So hang on...

Here Goes.

I am sorry ADAM I have tried several times to upload here and get:
Sorry, benjikan: Bad Type - File is of the Wrong MIME Type

Go here to view K20D images

benjikan : photos : Pentax K20D- powered by SmugMug

or

benjikan Gallery photos from the PhotographyREVIEW.com Gallery



Ben


Last edited by benjikan; 01-23-2008 at 05:12 PM.
01-23-2008, 03:42 PM   #2
Veteran Member
ftpaddict's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Yurp
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 4,669
YOU ARE 40 MINUTES LATE!



K2OD Images 10/12 Compression in PS JPEG's photo from the PhotographyREVIEW.com Gallery < there's some horizontal banding in this one
01-23-2008, 03:54 PM   #3
Inactive Account




Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: 3rd rock from the sun
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 478
That one wasnt taken with the K20D I do believe?
01-23-2008, 03:54 PM   #4
Veteran Member
ftpaddict's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Yurp
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 4,669
QuoteOriginally posted by shefaet Quote


I see what they mean by HDR-like dynamic range!
I don't mean to sound mean, but it looks a bit artificial. Or, in any case, a bit wrong

01-23-2008, 04:00 PM   #5
New Member




Join Date: Nov 2007
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 15
Those aren't ben's pics ... my bad!
01-23-2008, 04:00 PM   #6
Mef
Inactive Account




Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Paris, France
Posts: 26
The four images actually in benjikan's gallery definitely show impressive qualities.

We're waiting for more :P
01-23-2008, 04:02 PM   #7
Forum Member




Join Date: Nov 2006
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 57
how did it go?

Ben,
thanks for posting those pictures.
How did the conference go?
New, never seen format and such?

Regarding your posted pics:
They look great, also one of em shows severe CPN on that chair
Do you have the ISO info for the pics? Can't seem to find them..

So, now, with your NDA over, will there be a K1D or a 645D?
Cheers,
Torge
01-23-2008, 04:04 PM   #8
Veteran Member
benjikan's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Paris, France
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 4,309
Original Poster
Uploading More

I will keep uploading images..It takes time keep checking the link..

Ben

01-23-2008, 04:05 PM   #9
Veteran Member
Tom Lusk's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2006
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 972
QuoteOriginally posted by ftpaddict Quote
YOU ARE 40 MINUTES LATE!



K2OD Images 10/12 Compression in PS JPEG's photo from the PhotographyREVIEW.com Gallery < there's some horizontal banding in this one
Yikes - are those dozen of dead pixels in the bottom right of this photo???
01-23-2008, 04:05 PM   #10
Veteran Member
benjikan's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Paris, France
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 4,309
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by torge Quote
Ben,
thanks for posting those pictures.
How did the conference go?
New, never seen format and such?

Regarding your posted pics:
They look great, also one of em shows severe CPN on that chair
Do you have the ISO info for the pics? Can't seem to find them..

So, now, with your NDA over, will there be a K1D or a 645D?
Cheers,
Torge
Check the EXIFS..Drag on to your desktop once opened to maximum...
01-23-2008, 04:06 PM   #11
Veteran Member
SuperAkuma's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bay Area, CA
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 445
QuoteOriginally posted by torge Quote
Ben,
thanks for posting those pictures.
How did the conference go?
New, never seen format and such?

Regarding your posted pics:
They look great, also one of em shows severe CPN on that chair
Do you have the ISO info for the pics? Can't seem to find them..

So, now, with your NDA over, will there be a K1D or a 645D?
Cheers,
Torge
All of the pics are 100 ISO except the door knob which is 200 ISO.

Thanks for the pics. Is it possible to take some at higher ISO? I do a lot of my shooting at 800 and 1600 ISO on my k100D.
01-23-2008, 04:07 PM   #12
Veteran Member
benjikan's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Paris, France
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 4,309
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by shefaet Quote
Those aren't ben's pics ... my bad!
I did F'ing snap shots..They aren't ART...
01-23-2008, 04:07 PM   #13
Veteran Member
benjikan's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Paris, France
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 4,309
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by SuperAkuma Quote
All of the pics are 100 ISO except the door knob which is 200 ISO.

Thanks for the pics. Is it possible to take some at higher ISO? I do a lot of my shooting at 800 and 1600 ISO on my k100D.
I returned the camera this evening...
01-23-2008, 04:09 PM   #14
Junior Member




Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Moscow
Posts: 39
Where the photos?
01-23-2008, 04:25 PM   #15
Veteran Member
Rickster's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: SE Idaho - Rocky Mtns
Posts: 433
QuoteOriginally posted by benjikan Quote
I have just gotten back from the press conference. As you all know the specifications, I will upload untouched JPEG's right off of the camera compression moderately in PS at 10/12.

I will upload 1 meg images here and will give you a link to a site that can host larger images...

So hang on...

Here Goes.

I am sorry ADAM I have tried several times to upload here and get:
Sorry, benjikan: Bad Type - File is of the Wrong MIME Type

Go here to view K20D images

benjikan Gallery photos from the PhotographyREVIEW.com Gallery



Ben
Thank you ever so much Ben!!! Kudos!!!
Reply

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
benjikan, gallery, images, k20d, pentax, pentax news, pentax rumors, photos, type, upload
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Photos of K and M42 mount variations (photos of pentax k-mounts) Just1MoreDave Pentax Lens Articles 11 12-06-2012 12:14 PM
Two photos by K20D dsport Post Your Photos! 8 08-30-2008 07:51 AM
A few more photos with K20D tcom Post Your Photos! 9 03-16-2008 01:15 PM
A few photos from the weekend with K20D (9 pics) tcom Post Your Photos! 20 03-13-2008 12:21 PM
K20D and K200D specs and photos ebooks4pentax Pentax DSLR Discussion 0 01-23-2008 03:38 PM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:20 AM. | See also: NikonForums.com, part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top