Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-24-2008, 02:45 PM   #16

QuoteOriginally posted by nosnoop Quote
Neither does FPS.

Wow, you call improving image quality, high ISO sensitivities and dynamic range "fluff"?
Ha! What can I say?
Again, you're missing the point. I'm glad that Pentax gave you a new camera you like. They did not address my needs. Period.

01-24-2008, 02:56 PM   #17
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by iglass Quote
They did not address my needs.
This, I understand. We all have different needs.
But it is another to dismiss totally what Pentax has achieved and the improvement they have implemented - and this post suggested, many users are grateful for.
01-25-2008, 05:02 AM   #18

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by mattdm Quote
The K20D looks great on the large scale of headline features, but what really impresses me are the little changes they've clearly made in response to actually listening to users
I was impressed by this as well. I can totally see the Pentax engineers compiling the list of wishes / complaints, choosing to tackle image quality and all the easy changes for the K20D. I'm sure they're already working on a K30D with a completely redesigned AF system, faster imaging pipeline, and new mirror/shutter assembly. I think I'll be quite happy with the new K20D though, at least for another year.