Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-24-2008, 07:35 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Glad that Pentax has made the official announcement finally!

So that all those silly and misleading posts like "K1D will come in 2008!" or "K20D will have video function" or "K20D will have what and what (but all are untrue with no grounds)" etc. will not appear here again!

In fact, I have found all those post titles very annoying recently. Why post something just you imagined and/or wished as if it is true in the post subjects? It's just a waste of readers' valuable time for who are interested for the REAL news and rumours.

01-24-2008, 07:41 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Hahaha you are as funny as always~

QuoteOriginally posted by RiceHigh Quote
...It's just a waste of readers' valuable time for who are interested for the REAL news and rumours.
Do you even know what rumour means? :P that's mean they may not be real
01-24-2008, 07:41 AM   #3

Yeah, all those annoying people wondering about specs etc.

Instead of posting negative comments about anything (actual or imagined) being released by Pentax, which is what we all should do.

After all, what would you do in a Pentax forum, other than complaining all the time?

[irony off by now]
01-24-2008, 07:47 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
As opposed to your continual Pentax Bashing? Go get high on rice and measurbate your precious Canon...

01-24-2008, 07:55 AM   #5
Veteran Member

The loyal member note under ricehigh brings a new level to the phrase OXYMORON.

Just my observation from reading Mr. Ricehigh's posts over the last year or so in a couple of diffrent forums
01-24-2008, 07:59 AM   #6
Veteran Member

I agree with RH. Now we know where we stand and don't have to dig through other peoples dreams and worn out jokes in hope to find constructive rumors and trust worthy hints.
01-24-2008, 08:12 AM   #7
Pentaxian
Moderator Emeritus

I knew you'd resurface again. Now you've got 2 new bodies to bash. That should be good for hours of "silly and misleading posts".

Aren't you the one that posted this and added to the speculations?
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/143260-post4.html
and
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/143988-post20.html

01-24-2008, 08:18 AM   #8
Not Registered

None of you are giving him a chance to change. Lately he is like Al Pacino in the Godfather III (or like Syl in Sopranos)..."when I thought that I was out,....they pull me in again" (or something like that...)
01-24-2008, 08:18 AM   #9
raz

Why RiceHigh had to make his own new thread so he could say what he said (namely ... nothing) ? He is a celebrity or something or just wants to be in the spotlight ? He could have done it in one of the many threads open about the news.
01-24-2008, 08:23 AM   #10
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by raz Quote
Why RiceHigh had to make his own new thread so he could say what he said (namely ... nothing) ? He is a celebrity or something or just wants to be in the spotlight ? He could have done it in one of the many threads open about the news.
The real question is: why are we replying to his posts when he is saying nothing?

Darn! I just did it....
01-24-2008, 08:25 AM   #11
Not Registered

To the new member of the forums I will try to make an essay of less than 2500 words on Ricehigh situation in this forum.

Ricehigh (AKA RH) is a celebrity who is famous for being unhappy with the pentax K10D. He likes the K100D and the MZ-S (film) but he loves above all things in this world his Canon 5d. For some reason, to say you like Canon is a taboo in this forum. But it is even worst to bash the pentax K10d with (most of the times) weak reasons. Once every while his posts make sense but people are quite tired of him. Whether or not is fair is out of my bussiness.
01-24-2008, 08:37 AM   #12
raz

QuoteOriginally posted by Gruoso Quote
Ricehigh (AKA RH) is a celebrity who is famous for being unhappy with the pentax K10D. He likes the K100D and the MZ-S (film) but he loves above all things in this world his Canon 5d.
I know who he is, but he's not a celebrity.
And I don't think he likes the K100D.... When researching for my first dslr, one of the first reviews that I found was his geocities site where he kind of bashed the K100D. I was smart enough not to trust him and now I'm very happy with my K100D.
01-24-2008, 08:52 AM   #13
Not Registered

I am not willing to argue here, but he is a celebrity in the forum without a doubt. Whether or not is possitive popularity or not is another topic.
01-24-2008, 09:53 AM   #14
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by RiceHigh Quote
Why post something just you imagined and/or wished as if it is true in the post subjects? It's just a waste of readers' valuable time for who are interested for the REAL news and rumours.

Geez Rice,

Is this a classic example of the pot calling the kettle black? Or what?

Stephen
01-24-2008, 10:15 AM   #15
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums