Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-28-2008, 04:34 AM   #46

QuoteOriginally posted by AVANT Quote
I don't think the K200D will have better images. When viewing RAW converted images, I believe the 2 cameras will be almost identical. JPG might be better, but you've put so much emphasis talking about RAW that I'm assuming that's what you prefer to shoot in. You should also recall that the K10D RAW is unrivaled by any of it's current price range and class competitors.
There is some hope for low light shooters that Pentax has improved on high ISO performance, especially concerning the good old VPN problem.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
canon, k200d, pentax news, pentax rumors
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search