Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-09-2012, 08:08 AM   #1
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
World Pentax Day gallery closed- time to rate photos!

The World Pentax Day gallery for the 6/23 event is now closed to uploads, as two whole weeks have passed since the event was held!

View the full gallery here

The time has come for you to rate the photos that have been submitted! As time allows, we will once again put together a World Pentax Day book for this event, and the top 100 photos will be the ones that will be considered for the book. Note that we will be taking into account both the average rating and the number of votes in order to statistically determine the top 100 photos, as a photo with a rating of 3.9 after 20 votes would obviously have to rank higher than a photo with a rating of 4.0 but just 1 vote. Thus, please be as consistent as possible in your ratings, and rate all the photos that you care for, as well as the ones that you don't. Thanks in advance for your help in determining the top photos!

Click here to start rating, following the guide below:

Name:  wpd.png
Views: 774
Size:  513.7 KB

Don't hesitate to comment on your favorites, either. We hope you had an enjoyable World Pentax Day, and see you next time!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
07-09-2012, 03:46 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The k-30 sale banner does not close - in both IE and Firefox - is it me?
Makes it a little hard to view and vote without having to scroll each time .
Is there a 'no banners ' skin I am missing?
07-09-2012, 03:58 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Closes fine for me, FF 13.0.1.
07-09-2012, 04:00 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Thanks I must need to update.

07-10-2012, 09:50 PM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Bumping this to the top, and maybe it should be stickied?