Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-09-2012, 12:41 AM   #136
Veteran Member

I won't say Pentax is doomed without a FF model, but at least it will be a missed opportunity. This year the big players are bringing new cheaper FF models and as they have also released / will release new better and more expensive models, the older ones get cheaper used and new. I think THIS is the year when DSLR users will buy FF cameras in flocks. And as Pentax does not seem to be releasing one, none of that money is going to them. I fear a FF prototype on the shelf to be released some time next year would be too little and too late.

I probably won't sell my Pentax gear for several reasons, but will most likely give FF a try this autumn. And looks like that money goes to another brand.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
pentax australia, pentax news, pentax rumors