Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 3 Likes Search this Thread
09-23-2013, 11:05 PM   #91

Photos: Gallery
I remember seeing one review of this lens in my own language, sorry to tell that it was not good for this lens...hope u have better copies.

09-24-2013, 04:42 AM   #92
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by 123jippo Quote
I remember seeing one review of this lens in my own language, sorry to tell that it was not good for this lens...hope u have better copies.
Shouldn't be a problem when using this lens as a "creative" lens, but it may be another thing for more technical applications. I'm more in the creative zone, so I'm sure I will be able to live with whatever result. Anyway, I'll be dedicating my next week-end to shooting with this lens. No brick walls mind you, I'll take it out in the field and see what that turns into...

Wim
09-27-2013, 05:45 AM   #93

Have fun with ur new baby then

Btw i didsee on other review here in my own language. Lens was tested in camera magazine, there was problems with some little size bodies that adjustment knobs can not be used easyly cos part of camera was on the way. They did test with few nikon cropsensor bodies only. Hope not have this problem with pentax bodies. How is lens usage with ur cameras, knobs locations are ok?
09-27-2013, 05:59 AM   #94
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Have fun with ur new baby then
Tx!!

Btw i didsee on other review here in my own language. Lens was tested in camera magazine, there was problems with some little size bodies that adjustment knobs can not be used easyly cos part of camera was on the way. They did test with few nikon cropsensor bodies only. Hope not have this problem with pentax bodies. How is lens usage with ur cameras, knobs locations are ok?
I can reach all buttons OK on my K-5, but I don't have big hands... So far no problem there. More info after I've taken the lens out in the field the coming week-end...

BTW, which review are you referring to? It might be interesting to compare their findings to see the validity on a Pentax body? No matter the language, there's ways of dealing with that even if it's a language I don't speak (we Belgians speak many languages).

Wim

10-01-2013, 02:27 AM - 1 Like   #95
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Hello all,

My review is up:
Samyang 24 mm F3.5 ED AS UMC Tilt/Shift Lens Reviews - Samyang Lenses - Pentax Lens Review Database

Wim