Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-22-2012, 08:55 AM   #31

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Urkeldaedalus Quote
@Ogl On the Ricoh GXR question I agree with Anthony, that's how I interpreted it as well. They like the idea of a Q or K mount modules for the GXR but they have other priorities. I would be interested to see what those priorities are since I still have a GXR body that is in need of a new lensor unit since my previous one was broken
Thank you, friends...I had the rumor in Ricoh community about new 17 mm unit at the end of this year...It's more important of course. But, I hope we can see K-mount unit till the end of next year.

09-22-2012, 09:10 AM   #32
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
Since the interview is now posted, please continue discussion in this thread:

Adam Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography) server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

Closed Thread

• Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
interview, pentax, pentax news, pentax rumors, ricoh, sound, video