Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-12-2012, 04:06 PM   #181
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by NZ_Ross Quote
As I posted earlier on this thread - Thom Hogan is currently undertaking a month of analysis of the Nikon DX system and cameras. As part of this analysis he is also comparing the Nikon system with what is offered by other manufacturers including Pentax. It would be fair to say that Thom in a Nikon guy, and no fan of Pentax - yet look at what he has to say (apologies for the length of the article, but it is worth reading in full). The original article is at Thom Hogan's Nikon Camera, DSLR, Lens, Flash, and Book site

If you accept that DX/APS-C has an on-going place within the camera eco-system, then this analysis is relatively good news for Pentax. They are doing good - sure they have areas to do better (as does every camera manufacturer).

It will be very interesting to see what the next few years bring for Pentax.
yes, this article was already posted and discussed here: https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/general-photography-industry/201758-penta...ythom-com.html

10-12-2012, 04:14 PM   #182
Kiwi Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by illdefined Quote
yes, this article was already posted and discussed here: Pentax gets some credit at bythom.com
Thanks for that - I had missed that thread - been a bit busy with work
10-12-2012, 04:35 PM   #183
Veteran Member

no worries. I like Thom too, but it's clear to me he makes most of his traffic by really harshing on Nikon