Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-17-2012, 01:15 PM   #16
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by siva.ss.kumar Quote
Can this be used as a brand new installer as well? Is there any option for an user who lost the CD that came with the camera? Thanks
QuoteOriginally posted by audiobomber Quote
You don't need the CD to upgrade the program, all you need is the download, however the download will only work if PDCU4 is already on your computer.
I think the poster was after the way to load the program without the CD. There was a thread in this forum a year or so ago. A quick google search also yielded this blog post.

11-19-2012, 01:57 AM   #17

Photos: Albums
Thanks. Just what I (and a friend) is looking for.
11-25-2012, 10:22 AM   #18
Pentaxian

A quick note to anyone who was following this thread who is interested in the Pentax Camera Utility Software :

I have added a new article concerning PDCU4, what I call a Mini Guide, for the benefit and interest of newcomers and more experienced photographers alike.
If you've been wanting more information or workflow tips on the program, check out the guide in the Articles section of this forum, under the Post Processing / software subheading, or use this quick link :

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/post-processing-articles/206286-pentax-di...ini-guide.html