Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-23-2008, 01:25 AM   #31
Pentaxian

Hmm, this is funny cause I'm asking for the opposite, a camera with a less dished grip, like the old film cameras.

The grip has gotten out of hand, it makes the camera sit funny in the bag, makes it bulky, and is a little much. Of course it seems the trend is to keep enlarging the grip so I guess I'll learn to like it!!

I will say this does look interesting, though I can't see myself paying for it!

So this is even more reason Pentax needs to make an MX-D for us non dished grip lovers.

12-23-2008, 02:50 AM   #32
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by cyclingshooter Quote
Order from Pentax direct or where???
Got it done by the Pentax agent where I am at. I believe only the authorised Pentax rep office have the schematic drawings on where to place the double sided tape on the reverse of the grip to adhere to the camera chassis.
12-23-2008, 01:32 PM   #33
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by creampuff Quote
The slight bulge actually feels more secure and it works just as well if not better for those with long fingers. I can pick up the camera with the middle and ring fingers and thumb with ease.
Are you saying it goes nice with the battery grip, there? It's kind of a relative matter with me. I use an old Canon film camera with a bit of bicycle inntertube on the winder's grip, and that's fairly comfy. Much more and I'd have a problem, though. (for a more familiar reference, I like the ME winder about the same)