Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-14-2008, 06:29 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by squarerigger Quote
Where are these being delivered - home or studio? Address please. And if you could tell me in French - "I am authorized by Ben to sign for this package from Pentax" that would probably help also.

Oh and about what time do you expect these to be delivered?

Thanks
You already know my address...remember the party after I did the photo shoot with the 58 or so models and i needed your help to get them home?

Gee your memory is fading.

Ben

02-14-2008, 07:35 PM   #17
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by codiac2600 Quote
You lucky guy Ben!

I get mine next week though

Already! I gotta go get some extra SD's, Grip, Battery.....lens....
02-15-2008, 02:31 AM   #18
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Nah - bugger the reviews - we want pretty pictures (I understand that they paint a thousand words each).
02-15-2008, 08:02 AM   #19
JMS

QuoteOriginally posted by benjikan Quote
You already know my address...remember the party after I did the photo shoot with the 58 or so models and i needed your help to get them home?

Ben
But those kinds of things are just so common, Ben!

02-15-2008, 11:17 AM   #20
Inactive Account

QuoteOriginally posted by codiac2600 Quote
You lucky guy Ben!

I get mine next week though
02-15-2008, 12:40 PM   #21
Veteran Member

My dealer told me I should get mine early in march. I hope!
02-16-2008, 07:02 PM   #22
Veteran Member

Uh

QuoteOriginally posted by benjikan Quote

Ben
I don't use the word "Dude" much, but...Dude, I gotta hang out with you sometime

Todd

02-16-2008, 10:18 PM   #23

who are you?

ok, so i'm somewhat new nere. how do you know all of this stuff about pentax equipment that nobody else knows? do you work for pentax or something? can i ask how you are employed?
02-17-2008, 01:09 AM   #24
Veteran Member

Well I don't think I will see the K20D downunder for a while! it took the importer 3 days after the official word on the K20D to update the pentax AU website. But I hope they will surprise us aussies.
02-17-2008, 05:14 AM   #25
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Adrian Owerko Quote
Well I don't think I will see the K20D downunder for a while! it took the importer 3 days after the official word on the K20D to update the pentax AU website. But I hope they will surprise us aussies.
If it makes you feel better, the canadian Pentax site has not been upgraded yet. You won't find anything pertaining to the K20d or K200d. BUT we are still supposed to have the K20d early in march (if they are not overly optimistic)!!!
02-17-2008, 05:59 AM   #26

QuoteOriginally posted by Adrian Owerko Quote
I've ordered (and paid for) my K20D from an Australian website and they're giving an expected shipping date of early March.
02-17-2008, 06:24 AM   #27
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by FastPhotography Quote
ok, so i'm somewhat new nere. how do you know all of this stuff about pentax equipment that nobody else knows? do you work for pentax or something? can i ask how you are employed?
I am not employed by Pentax. I am Officially sponsored by Pentax France. I am an Anglo Canadian living in Paris...

Ben
Division Photo - Photographes - PENTAX France
02-17-2008, 08:29 AM   #28

Looking forward to seeing the pics! Still not sure which of the new K's I am going to get, or if I will just try to pick up a used K10D when people upgrade.

Of course, even if I wasn't looking for another body, I would still be looking forward to Ben's pics.
02-17-2008, 09:55 AM   #29

QuoteOriginally posted by flyer Quote
If it makes you feel better, the canadian Pentax site has not been upgraded yet. You won't find anything pertaining to the K20d or K200d. BUT we are still supposed to have the K20d early in march (if they are not overly optimistic)!!!
Actually Henrys and a couple of the other Canadian distributor sites have already updated, and are accepting pre orders. So it might look promising for us, and then maybe not !!
02-17-2008, 11:09 AM   #30
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by lost Quote
Looking forward to seeing the pics! Still not sure which of the new K's I am going to get, or if I will just try to pick up a used K10D when people upgrade.

Of course, even if I wasn't looking for another body, I would still be looking forward to Ben's pics.
The K10D is a very fine and well crafted tool. Just went out with the kids to Sacre Coeur Church in Montmartre, Paris with the 50-135 f2.8star lens and love shooting with it. I will use them as my back up bodies. Solid like a rock.

Ben