Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 62 Likes Search this Thread
12-19-2012, 04:28 PM - 1 Like   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
PENTAX plan in 2013 - who can translate?

Shamelessly steal from Taiwan Pentax Forum (Original: "???????"??2013??????-PFC - Pentax Fans Club)

Some said there is mention about Full Frame camera....

PDF : https://www.impressjapan.jp/pr/monitor/1113_dcm/271301_free.pdf
hightlight : ??????????2013???????????????? - ????info

update: translation available (both highlights and the interview by crassus and petaxki) on page 3.

update 2: full interview translation: https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-news-rumors/209035-pentax-plan-201...ml#post2214364

Last edited by LFLee; 12-31-2012 at 09:39 AM.
12-19-2012, 04:58 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Nice find! Even though I understand nada.
12-19-2012, 05:07 PM   #3
Veteran Member

we need a translator
12-19-2012, 05:08 PM   #4
Veteran Member

The beard says it all: We're old, but we've still got style?

12-19-2012, 05:13 PM   #5
Pentaxian

The beard does say it and also the glasses...quite a large framed pair, full even ?
The picture says more than the hieroglyphics
12-19-2012, 05:23 PM - 2 Likes   #6
Veteran Member

All I have to say is that I got more beard than him so I guess I'm more awesome.
12-19-2012, 05:29 PM   #7
Veteran Member

google transl: The long-awaited full-size specification: Pentax Ricoh. Moire removal function in the camera. Ricoh brand new product and D800 body with D4 sensor: Nikon. Lineup of DX lens. Performance Improvement of D7000.

12-19-2012, 05:29 PM   #8
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
I put the last bulleted line I found on the linked page in Google Translate:
"The long-awaited full-size specification: Pentax Ricoh. Moire removal function in the camera. Ricoh brand new product."

I can only hope "full-size" means "full frame."
12-19-2012, 05:31 PM   #9
Veteran Member

Here is a machine translation of a summary of the articles in that issue, including the Pentax interview.

Product Strategy in 2013 interview on major manufacturers of camera

Part of the contents of the interviews of leading camera manufacturers that are listed in the digital camera magazine is published in PDF version 試読.

· PDF freely in some of the January issue of the magazine digital camera (digital camera Watch)
  • Impress Japan was published free of charge as a PDF file for 試読 a part of the January 2013 issue of Digital Camera magazine, which was launched on December 19. Web site I can download from.
  • Successor model E-5: Olympus. Compact with Micro Four Thirds. Large-scale adoption of the sensor.
  • Miniaturization and higher quality of Kiss: Canon. High-resolution compatible lenses. Expansion of the EF-M lenses.
  • Foveon sensors: full size σ. Mirror-less long-awaited user. Developing new monochrome mode.
  • Sony: Full size NEX. Miniaturization of the E-mount lens. Fast hybrid AF.
  • D800 body with D4 sensor: Nikon. Lineup of DX lens. Performance Improvement of D7000.
  • Mirror-less casual X: Fujifilm. Improved recognition and image analysis techniques. X-Trans CMOS full-size.
  • The long-awaited full-size specification: Pentax Ricoh. Moire removal function in the camera. Ricoh brand new product.
I think the January issue is a sale today, whether many people have read already become interesting content have been included in a number of information that should help in order to predict the new products in the future of their camera manufacturer you.
It is the successor to E-5 is likely to feel reality apparently. In addition, we do not know EF lens camera version 16MP sensor of D800, the successor to the D7000, full size NEX, the corresponding high-resolution, Foveon · X-Trans of full size, full size of the Pentax, how far do realize, It is the content that will make next year very fun either.

Last edited by Docrwm; 12-19-2012 at 05:37 PM.
12-19-2012, 05:34 PM   #10
Veteran Member

Some comments obviously talk about FF:
"Pentax Kita full size! !
I will surely buy it can be used in the angle of view of the original FA Limited in full size! Lol ... the price is settled ("

"Companies without a full-frame suggests how worried now in each wave of large-scale sensor. I think one move which requires difficult and bold decision carefully. It was denied completely, I think Mr. Tanaka have Kuisaga~tsu for Nikon medium format, and not because I have to get the information on the development of medium format Nikon somewhere. I think in the long term and medium format are also are also considering Canon Nikon of course, it is probably the top-secret project, of course."

"It depends on the year of full-size and Sigma Foveon mirror-less mirror-less Sony and Ricoh and Fujifilm, next year is likely sooo enjoy. However, do you ne ~ me go at once so much? ? "
12-19-2012, 05:35 PM   #11
Veteran Member

Now we're even more curious--nay, anxious--to know what the content of that .pdf is about.
12-19-2012, 05:47 PM   #12
Veteran Member

I can't seem to load the PDF, it's slooooow. Just like Pentax plans for a FF camera. :P
12-19-2012, 06:09 PM   #13
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by VisualDarkness Quote
I can't seem to load the PDF, it's slooooow. Just like Pentax plans for a FF camera. :P
It loads as a series of LARGE image files because its not character based. I got the whole thing to load after a while and could not cut and paste any of the interview into a translator, then it crashed my system.
12-19-2012, 06:39 PM   #14
Veteran Member

Someone tweeted a link to the .pdf with the comment: "PENTAX、来年フルサイズだすんです" >google trans.> "I put out PENTAX, full size next year?"
12-19-2012, 06:48 PM - 1 Like   #15
Veteran Member

The little yellow box, sadly a bad result:
"Specification of wing staff Resa~izu 丿 髑待
† 攣贋 珈 one ball and ~ ~ by surprise ー rumor 疇寡 讐豊 Dan in cell size
It Seirei Refuku~ipu 齠隷 of withdrawal
Mo~are ~Kamera removal function in lichen
LES pressure 叫欟 跚嗚 丿抹 ~ 'Fu K, M months memory modules
ぃ tuna 嗚弾 roar `
New co-brand goods back 丿 'lichen
Bura 搬齠 clause Ru ー and sad 蜘 ゃ Sen Tsuyoshi only en Remuneration