Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-31-2013, 09:56 PM   #61
Forum Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
The interview will take place on February 3rd. My journalist did get a chance to talk to them today (1/31 in Japan), unfortunately there isn't much to report on at this time. We will be throwing up a couple of videos tomorrow. If all goes well we'll be able to go hands-on with the MX-1 and the WG-3, though he said that he didn't see the MX-1 at all at the show...

Also, for those of you who were afraid that the FA ltds were going away, they're back on display. So I guess that crosses off one interview question:
I'm wondering if since he doesnt see the MX-1 at the show will there be other "new" cameras with it perhaps when they do put it on display? Totally a stretch I know.

02-06-2013, 10:48 AM   #62
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Thanks Adam, for all your efforts; much appreciated.
02-09-2013, 09:53 AM   #63
Pentaxian

Adam, do you have plans or a target date for publishing the interview? Or did I miss it? (I've seen the FF clip. No doubt that part generates the most discussion around here, but there might be others besides me that are [more] interested in responses to other interview questions).
02-10-2013, 05:04 AM   #64

Photos: Gallery
Adam, I would love to see other videos. When we see them?

02-11-2013, 10:57 AM   #65
Site Supporter

Pentax forum reporter goes missing at CP+.....

Pentax forum reporter rumoured to have stumbled across the Pentax FF prototype. Has not been heard of since......

I'm sure the report from CP+, like the FF, will be ready when its ready.
02-11-2013, 01:51 PM   #66
Pentaxian

I guess Adam have got translated version and send it back to Japan for correction of inaccuracies.
02-11-2013, 04:01 PM   #67
Site Supporter

Hopefully the full interview will be available soon... I'm curious to learn whether we can expect a FF-Pentax within the next few months...
02-11-2013, 05:40 PM   #68

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by zeitlos Quote
Hopefully the full interview will be available soon... I'm curious to learn whether we can expect a FF-Pentax within the next few months...
I wouldn't even expect an official announcement of a full frame within the next few months ... although I think with their dfa + fa ltd lenses they should sell a FF cam asap, however, I do believe that they will wait until they have some FF-zooms in their line-up