Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
02-08-2013, 01:19 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Pentax “Adventure Inspired Contest” Pin it to Win WG-3 GPS

Pentax “Adventure Inspired Contest” Pin it to Win FB Pinterest 02/11/2013 https://www.facebook.com/Pentax?sk=app_368948636530977

How to Enter To enter you must follow the following steps during the Contest Submission Period:
Step 1: Go to facebook.com/Pentax and click on the “Adventure Inspired Contest” Tab and complete the online registration form and accept the official rules. You must complete the registration form for your entry to be valid.

Step 2: If you are currently a member of Pinterest, please proceed to Step 4.

Step 3: To become a Pinterest Member, click here: https://pinterest.com/join/register/

Step 4: Once a Pinterest member, Follow @PENTAXIAN and please create a “Adventure Inspired” Board on Pinterest (a “Board”). Only one (1) Board per person is permitted for this Contest.

Step 5: Pin at least 10 images/and or videos to your Board that inspire your adventures and photography. You may go to the PENTAXIAN Pinterest Boards https://www.pinterest.com/pinterest to pin your favorite PENTAX gear if you so choose.

Step 6: Then you must post a link to your Board in the comments section of the “Adventure Inspired Contest” at http://pinterest.com/pentaxian/ within the Contest Submission Period.

Grand Prizes Two (2) grand prizes will be awarded. Each grand prize winner will receive a Pentax WG-3 GPS. Winner will have the choice of receiving either a purple or green camera. No cash equivalent for the prizes, prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the listed prize for one of equal or greater value for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Approximate retail value of each grand prize is $349.95

Last edited by Docrwm; 02-08-2013 at 03:47 PM.
02-08-2013, 03:29 PM - 1 Like   #2
Pentaxian

Yo dawg, I heard you like social media, so I put some social media in your social media, so you can pinterest while you facebook!

Also, the links in your message work perfectly well -- all of them.

Last edited by Quicksand; 02-08-2013 at 04:18 PM.
02-08-2013, 03:47 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Quicksand Quote
Yo dawg, I heard you like social media, so I put some social media in your social media, so you can pinterest while you facebook!

Also, the links in your message seem to be broken -- all of them.
Funny, they all work for me.
02-08-2013, 04:19 PM   #4
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Docrwm Quote
Funny, they all work for me.
Yeah, me too. Who suggested otherwise? [whistles, walks away with hands in pockets]

02-08-2013, 07:01 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Quicksand Quote
Yeah, me too. Who suggested otherwise? [whistles, walks away with hands in pockets]
Glad we got that straight.
02-08-2013, 09:38 PM   #6
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Thanks, for the information about the contest Docrwm! That WG--3 GPS looks nice.

I read in the "fine print" rules: [• Boards must not violate any third-party rights, including copyright and right of publicity] Does this mean I should only use my own material for this contest? I'm a litle concerned since further down in the "fine print" it is mentioned that the winning board could be used for advertisement purposes.

Please, excuse my Pinterest ignorance, I've only just started to explore it.

Thanks,
Edith