Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by janneman Quote
first store lists now : "in store".
Not the one I pre ordered from
My phone is awfully silent

03-05-2008, 12:40 PM   #17
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Ishpuini Quote
Hey, don't call Belgium (yep the other one of the low countries) a calvinist nation... It's mostly catholic (or used to be anyway). Not that I really care though...

From what I heard the show stopper is the distributor which is located in Belgium (De Beukelaer) with a subsidiary in The Netherlands. A little mouse told me they already have the K20Ds in stock, but would be testing them to ensure delivering the very best quality... Seems they have a reputation for doing so. Cannot tell whether this is correct or an excuse...

They don't only distribute Pentax btw, but also other brands one of which is Leica.

Wim
Could it be I was that little mouse?

Called de Beukelaer today. They promissed me the first delivery was due this week... (but don't shoot the messenger if the message turns out bogus... )
03-05-2008, 12:59 PM   #18
Site Supporter

At least four shops lists them as in stock. Eg Digitalstreet, foto konijnenberg and others.
03-05-2008, 05:07 PM   #19
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Peter Zack Quote
Like it or not, we both get things like health care and they don't. I'll pay more for that.
Ouch.

I suppose if we wanted health care, we'd just take all those bombs and planes we make, invade Canada, and just take it from them. Like we did Iraq's oil. That's why we are paying $0.75 per gallon these days. Wait a minute, I meant liter. Ah, to hell with it all. That's what I get for voting for Ralph Nader.

-E (with tongue planted firmly in cheek)

03-06-2008, 02:56 AM   #20
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Rrringggg rrrrringgggg (old fashioned ringtone)

My heart leaps....
"Yes??"
"Goodmorning Sir, have you made privisions for your pension?"
Grrrrrr
03-06-2008, 05:26 AM   #21
Pentaxian

Still no word in Belgium...

But my trust in the little mouse (yep, it's you Pentaxke ) is unlimited. Well... he'll be the one not playing with the K20D if I don't get it before the week-end. I'll get to play with it if I get it later too...

Wim
03-06-2008, 05:29 AM   #22
Veteran Member

Original Poster

But my trust in the little mouse (yep, it's you Pentaxke ) is unlimited.
I prefer limited(s)
03-07-2008, 12:11 PM   #23
Veteran Member

But my trust in the little mouse (yep, it's you Pentaxke ) is unlimited. Well... he'll be the one not playing with the K20D if I don't get it before the week-end. I'll get to play with it if I get it later too...

Wim
Sure hope you have it by the weekend, Wim. Still one day to go... I sure want to test the little beast!