Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-02-2008, 07:47 PM   #1
Veteran Member

K20D features you like

What feature new or improved do you like and why?

Personally, I like the fact that in playback mode you can have a split screen to look at two saved images at the same time. You can even match the zoom and location to an extent. Great for comparisons.

I also like the AF user adjustment system. FF or BF? No problem, adjust per lens to your heart's content. I just wish I could do it from the Remote Assistant software so that I don't have to touch the camera at all when doing adjustments. Call it "bench adjustments".

Contrary to what I thought earlier, I like liveview for those shots where you have to hold the camera above your head. I just have to remember to set it up for a large DOF so I don't have to worry about wandering off focus while the liveview is on...

03-03-2008, 12:12 AM   #2
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery | Albums
While I have never been a high ISO shooter, the clean images from this camera open some doors for me as a wedding photographer trying to shoot in dark reception halls.

I love the low ISO performance even better than the high. More detail than I ever thought possible from APS-C.

Larger screen. Not 3", but noticeably larger than K10. I also love that you can adjust the color temp of the screen. Too cool.

Much better jpegs and more options for fine tuning them. 4* quality level is amazing.