Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
03-29-2013, 06:29 PM   #16

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Just to keep the thread off topic, I too enjoy the offerings from Sleeman's, however Big Rock Brewery out of Alberta makes some very good regional ales. Their Traditional ("Trad" in the pub), Warthog, and McNally's are all very good. If I had to temporarily abandon the Maple Leaf, Stone Brewing Co. out of San Diego makes some delicious, powerful ales. Cheers !

03-29-2013, 07:03 PM   #17
gtl
Veteran Member

Is it easy to use DXO for their lens correction and catalogue everything and make minor adjustments in Lightroom? From my experience, a DNG file in lightroom has to be exported to a tiff file for nik software's silver efex2 to work, and the size increases dramatically. I can see how this would be a major pain if the same applies to using DXO in conjunction with Lightroom.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
60-250mm, da* 60-250mm f/4, pentax, pentax news, pentax rumors, pentax smc da*, sdm, smc, smc da* 60-250mm