Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 44 Likes Search this Thread
06-30-2013, 04:46 PM   #136
Forum Member

I would like to take the opportunity to wish Ricoh and Pentax a very good luck!

07-01-2013, 07:30 AM   #137
Forum Member

QuoteOriginally posted by RMabo Quote
Found this on the swedish site for Pentax Fotoprodukter med unik vädertätning och kompromisslös bildkvalitet - PENTAX Photo :

"Hösten 2010 köpte Ricoh kameradelen av Pentax, och med det kom det in stora resurser till utveckling av nya modeller. Nu kommer de första frukterna av det. Två nya systemkameror på en och samma gång, och i höst är det mer på gång."

My translation:
In fall 2010 Ricoh bought the camera division of Pentax, and with this came big resources for development of new products. Now we can see the first fruits of this. Two new DSLR's at the same time, and this fall there's more on the way.

Taken from: Pentax ökar takten - PENTAX Photo

Note: The "two new DSLR's" they talk about here is of course the K-50 and K-500.
The Swedish site haven´t mentioned the Q7 yet, so don´t expect too much...

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
av, fall, pentax, pentax news, pentax rumors, photo, products, ricoh