Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-31-2013, 12:41 PM   #151
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Wow. Six Hidden messages in a row. That has GOT to be an all-time record.
QuoteOriginally posted by bxf Quote
From my perspective, I think it's difficult to argue with the sentiment that these new Pentax flashes are still no match for some others, at a price that exceeds the (better) others. Sounds to me like reasonable grounds for disenchantment.
Perhaps true, but there is a distinct difference between factual argument and belittling bullying - a tactic often used by fakers and the insecure.

And there ain't no way this dude has 50K worth of Pentax gear. Not even in his dreams. I'm not sure 50K worth of Pentax gear even exists.

08-31-2013, 01:04 PM   #152
bxf
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by monochrome Quote
...And there ain't no way this dude has 50K worth of Pentax gear. Not even in his dreams. I'm not sure 50K worth of Pentax gear even exists.
Hang on, I'll ask Digitalis
08-31-2013, 01:06 PM   #153
Veteran Member

Wow. Six Hidden messages in a row. That has GOT to be an all-time record.Perhaps true, but there is a distinct difference between factual argument and belittling bullying - a tactic often used by fakers and the insecure.

And there ain't no way this dude has 50K worth of Pentax gear. Not even in his dreams. I'm not sure 50K worth of Pentax gear even exists.

instead you come in this thread just to bully , say that somebody is trolling with zero fact.
not 50k maybe 30k 40 k, it depends ...if you buy all 645d lenses new yes much more considering only the fa 645 300 f4 cost 3500 euro by listing and the 645 plus 55 i paid 11000 euro...and i have all af anad manual lens for 645 plus 2 k5 5 da* and 12 lenses more, plus 4 flash and on and on.
p

another one who doen0t even know what is talking about....only the fa 300 f4 for 645 new cost 3500 euro...and the 400 3000.
i'm sure this guy will buy the new flash and is clearly adding important information to this thread.
08-31-2013, 01:08 PM   #154
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by repaap Quote
Wow, and it still goes on. Seems like someone is happy with some other brands offering...so what is problem? Use it, and be happy.

'I'm owning 50k D worth of...' So what has that to do anything with this?you don't own these flashes and most obiously you are not going to. So why continue rant at here and make so many other people unhappy. About being a troll, you qualify perfectly by now.

Led light might not be revolutionary and AW sealing might not be exeptional. But there is absolutelly no reason why these things cannot be good in use. You did probably know that led lights are quite good nowadays? They can be had in almost any color, so it can work well too. Not to mention what can be done with flash and led light. You propably use it even as flashlight. Perhaps that will lighten your day.
the bigger light the better....a led light so small is useless apart some macro of cheap grab video...a youngnuo led light cost 40 euro and is a much better solution. so good to have the led light but i would have preferred a new wireless system, a more powerful and fast flash than a led light that in practice is of tiny use.

08-31-2013, 01:12 PM   #155
Veteran Member

Are you sure? The fact that there are counter-arguments to what he's saying would imply that "we don't get it".

From my perspective, I think it's difficult to argue with the sentiment that these new Pentax flashes are still no match for some others, at a price that exceeds the (better) others. Sounds to me like reasonable grounds for disenchantment.

this is what i think and only the purist fanboys or the ignorant cannot see this.
these flashes at 390 dollar and 219 dolalr could have been a good value and proposition, at the actual price they are a compliment disappointment.
and the best part is that probable i will be one of the few in these thread to buy one of them
08-31-2013, 01:14 PM - 1 Like   #156
Pentaxian

I'm gonna photobomb all the pissing contests in the forum. It's outta control

08-31-2013, 01:14 PM   #157
Veteran Member

Are you sure? The fact that there are counter-arguments to what he's saying would imply that "we don't get it".

and the most disappointment is tha the ratio group flash is probably easiy fixable with software not hardware related. in additicion considering pentax change flash evey 7 years, we won't see this feature before 2020.
08-31-2013, 01:22 PM   #158
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by johnmflores Quote
I'm gonna photobomb all the pissing contests in the forum. It's outta control
+100

I love your bike man

08-31-2013, 01:29 PM   #159
Pentaxian

Well there you have it. Seems like there is no problem then.
I bet you that you can find what you ask for and even more, good luck.!

QuoteOriginally posted by jonny1986 Quote
the bigger light the better....a led light so small is useless apart some macro of cheap grab video...a youngnuo led light cost 40 euro and is a much better solution. so good to have the led light but i would have preferred a new wireless system, a more powerful and fast flash than a led light that in practice is of tiny use.
08-31-2013, 01:49 PM - 1 Like   #160
Pentaxian

Actually, I was already in this thread BEFORE you came in to REPEATEDLY post the same complaint. Like I said, we heard all of your complaints the first time you levied them. the first time, and you are acting like a pompous jerk, belittling "typical Pentax users" as only taking pictures of bugs and flowers.

You can't seem to get it through your skull that there are users out there for whom weather-sealing, LED, etc. might be useful because you don't understand that there are people with needs in a flash (and photographic system) other than your own. If you think another system fits your needs better, then by all means go purchase it. But as others have said, there are those here who would like to discuss things about these flashes other than how much they suck and about how overpriced they are without having even seen what the actual street prices are, what additional features there might be, or how well they handle in a real life shoot.

And no one cares how much you have spent on Pentax gear if all you have to add to the conversation is condescension and tiresome, repetitive complaints.

QuoteOriginally posted by jonny1986 Quote
instead you come in this thread just to bully , say that somebody is trolling with zero fact.
not 50k maybe 30k 40 k, it depends ...if you buy all 645d lenses new yes much more considering only the fa 645 300 f4 cost 3500 euro by listing and the 645 plus 55 i paid 11000 euro...and i have all af anad manual lens for 645 plus 2 k5 5 da* and 12 lenses more, plus 4 flash and on and on.
p

another one who doen0t even know what is talking about....only the fa 300 f4 for 645 new cost 3500 euro...and the 400 3000.
i'm sure this guy will buy the new flash and is clearly adding important information to this thread.
08-31-2013, 01:49 PM   #161
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
Are you sure?
Yes we are.
08-31-2013, 01:50 PM   #162
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
Wow. Six Hidden messages in a row. That has GOT to be an all-time record.
Funny, got the same number of hidden posts in a row. How's that?
08-31-2013, 02:56 PM   #163
Loyal Site Supporter

Hang on, I'll ask Digitalis
Yeah, well then maybe.

But Digitalis could have 50K worth of filters. In one thread size.
08-31-2013, 03:17 PM   #164
Pentaxian

But Digitalis could have 50K worth of filters. In one thread size.
+100

I believe this
08-31-2013, 03:32 PM   #165
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by dcshooter Quote
Actually, I was already in this thread BEFORE you came in to REPEATEDLY post the same complaint. Like I said, we heard all of your complaints the first time you levied them. the first time, and you are acting like a pompous jerk, belittling "typical Pentax users" as only taking pictures of bugs and flowers.

You can't seem to get it through your skull that there are users out there for whom weather-sealing, LED, etc. might be useful because you don't understand that there are people with needs in a flash (and photographic system) other than your own. If you think another system fits your needs better, then by all means go purchase it. But as others have said, there are those here who would like to discuss things about these flashes other than how much they suck and about how overpriced they are without having even seen what the actual street prices are, what additional features there might be, or how well they handle in a real life shoot.

And no one cares how much you have spent on Pentax gear if all you have to add to the conversation is condescension and tiresome, repetitive complaints.
so i hope to see a review by you when you buy this flash..because you wlll buy it?

street price?
the problem is that you don't even know what you are talking about.
bh have already listed the flash are pre order at the price listed in dpreview. the feature are already available in imaging resource pentax website.

Pentax AF540FGZ II Flash for Pentax DSLR Cameras 30439 B&H Photo

Pentax AF360FGZ II Flash for Pentax DSLR Cameras 30457 B&H Photo

seems they are real price. Pentax finally has first place in something...most expensive by a large margin hot shoe flash in the market. 2013 price with 2000 technology, well done....anyway i wait for the review of these flash cause i'm sure you will pull the trigger at this price..