Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-26-2008, 12:39 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
I think those loveable Aussies are going to be joining in the fun a well... details soon to follow.

03-26-2008, 05:24 PM   #17
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by flyer Quote
I think you made a typo. I heard through the grapevines that it was supposed to be f1.2
Just checked back with my source.
Definatley f1.4 on this release (f1.2 on the drawing board.....some logistical problems)....and NOT a pancake (that could be coming with the f1.2).

No , it is going to be a bit of a beast, it is weather sealed to compliment the k20d,

....and comes with its own F250 mount.

Ah, I hear you all saying what the dickens is an F250 mount? Well, the 12-800 f1.4 comes mounted on the back of Ford F250 SUV.

Thats why its been delayed, they tested one on a Chev and it couldn't take it.......

OK OK, I'm outta here....

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
buddha, day, pentax, pentax news, pentax rumors, pentax support