Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Reply
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-27-2013, 07:44 PM   #76
New Member




Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 3
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Well, I can tell you that there will be deals on all 4 of Pentax's 35mm lenses tomorrow
Woohoo! Thans. Tomorrow's in just a few hours, now!

11-27-2013, 07:56 PM   #77
Veteran Member




Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Boston, PRofMA
Photos: Albums
Posts: 3,053
Too bad the K-3 body isn't included in the sale :-P
11-27-2013, 08:13 PM   #78
Senior Member




Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 100
Eastern? So 9pm pacific??? I can definitely stay up that late!
11-27-2013, 08:31 PM   #79
Den
Veteran Member
Den's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Washington (State)
Posts: 928
Not sure if this was already posted.
12 Days, 12 Deals. Countdown the holidays with Ricoh Imaging!


The K5iis plus some goodies was $899 but that has already passed

11-27-2013, 08:37 PM   #80
Veteran Member
magkelly's Avatar

Join Date: May 2010
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 5,905
Amazon already has some amazing deals on things. They've been doing Black Friday all week. You do want to check the warehouse guys, seriously. If every cent I own wasn't going to fix my freakin bathtub on Monday I'd so be blowing money on a certain rather flashy K-30. Sub $400 deals on some of them. GO!!!!
11-27-2013, 08:38 PM   #81
Loyal Site Supporter




Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Alabama
Posts: 2,450
Yeah, I knew about that one. Adam said B&H would have a "lot better" deal on it.
11-27-2013, 08:49 PM   #82
Loyal Site Supporter




Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Alabama
Posts: 2,450
QuoteOriginally posted by magkelly Quote
Amazon already has some amazing deals on things. They've been doing Black Friday all week. You do want to check the warehouse guys, seriously. If every cent I own wasn't going to fix my freakin bathtub on Monday I'd so be blowing money on a certain rather flashy K-30. Sub $400 deals on some of them. GO!!!!
I didn't see any sub-$400, but I did see some listed at pretty good prices.
11-27-2013, 10:41 PM - 1 Like   #83
New Member




Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4
Adorama is definitely live, just picked up my first DSLR, the K-50 with 18-55wr for 546. Now I can participate instead of lurking.

11-28-2013, 01:23 AM   #84
New Member




Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 1
Just picked up the k5II with the SMC DA 18-135MM lens kit, courtesy of the deals page. Just a bummer that I have to wait until Monday to get it.
11-28-2013, 06:09 AM   #85
Senior Member
jaywes's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: New York, USA
Posts: 235
Was really hoping the da* 50-135 was at a price like last year.. At or below $800. At $1k idk if I will be able to get it..
11-28-2013, 07:10 AM   #86
Loyal Site Supporter
narual's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: South Bend (Notre Dame), Indiana
Posts: 1,942
QuoteOriginally posted by jaywes Quote
Was really hoping the da* 50-135 was at a price like last year.. At or below $800. At $1k idk if I will be able to get it..
There's always the option of buying one used.
11-28-2013, 07:33 AM   #87
Senior Member
jaywes's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: New York, USA
Posts: 235
QuoteOriginally posted by narual Quote
There's always the option of buying one used.
Not really.. Wanted a new with warranty and new"ish" SDM motor.. Used ones could be models with SDM issues and only a few month warranty.
11-28-2013, 08:15 AM   #88
Pentaxian
thibs's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Belgium
Photos: Albums
Posts: 5,215
QuoteOriginally posted by jaywes Quote
Not really.. Wanted a new with warranty and new"ish" SDM motor.. Used ones could be models with SDM issues and only a few month warranty.
Could be. But you can also convert them to screwdriven the lens if the SDM was to fail.
11-28-2013, 08:24 AM   #89
Senior Member
jaywes's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: New York, USA
Posts: 235
QuoteOriginally posted by thibs Quote
Could be. But you can also convert them to screwdriven the lens if the SDM was to fail.
Have researched in-depth the whole SDM issue. Been on fence for months. Already know screwdriver fix but not trying to hack it. A new working model with warranty is my ideal.
11-28-2013, 08:25 AM   #90
Pentaxian
thibs's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Belgium
Photos: Albums
Posts: 5,215
QuoteOriginally posted by jaywes Quote
Have researched in-depth the whole SDM issue. Been on fence for months. Already know screwdriver fix but not trying to hack it. A new working model with warranty is my ideal.
I can understand that. Somehow ....
Reply

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
friday, pentax news, pentax rumors
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Black Friday munch008 Ask B&H Photo! 3 09-21-2013 04:06 PM
Top Black Friday Pentax Gear Adam Pentax News and Rumors 20 11-30-2012 05:37 AM
Black Friday already at Newegg Docrwm Pentax Price Watch 3 11-23-2012 10:08 AM
Black Friday slip Photographic Industry and Professionals 8 11-06-2012 02:56 PM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:05 PM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top