Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 3 Likes Search this Thread
02-28-2014, 07:03 AM - 1 Like   #16
Inactive Account

QuoteOriginally posted by hkiran1 Quote
I am not seeing any limited primes here in India. Also seeing the prices, i feel it would be cheaper for me to buy from international on-line stores.

They need to price it better so that the gear reaches more hands. For the extreme weather conditions in India, Pentax would be tempting at least as a second body for traveling photographers.
How is Pentax pricing compared to the competition?

02-28-2014, 09:24 AM   #17
Forum Member

Pentax should really go for the India market, since it's so huge, and regarding to many aspects with so high potential .
02-28-2014, 06:41 PM - 1 Like   #18
Veteran Member

I have a local price list, will upload it here later today.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
india, interview, officer, pentax news, pentax rumors, ricoh, sales