Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 6 Likes Search this Thread
10-07-2017, 07:18 PM   #91
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
I believe that the KP is a breakthrough in the APSC line. The image quality is superb and man, that machine is a macho machine and is terribly sexy. I wish I could afford 2 right now. When it comes to lens AF, the new 55-300 is another breakthrough. I hope Ricoh will keep on developing the Pentax brand and I wish there will be a means to use this lens on the k-5 series.

10-08-2017, 11:23 AM   #92

QuoteOriginally posted by bxf Quote
OK, so it's agreed then: Pentax AF is what prevents people from taking good photos.

I knew it wasn't me!
... just make a meme with that sentence... you can post it everytime people state the truth, so you can think for yourself you blamed them...
(truth or just wishful thinking, thats anyones guess)

you are a winner. congrats!

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
account, bank, glass, iq, japan, lens, lenses, ltd, money, nikon, pentax, pentax news, pentax rumors, photography, profit, ricoh, shares, situation, sony, superzooms, tamron, tamron or pentax, time, trust