Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Reply
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-26-2014, 08:08 AM   #1
Senior Member
Billgscott's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: York
Posts: 235
UK Pro Centers

Don't know if this is old news, but Pentax have just mailed me with a link to a network of Pentax Pro Centres in the UK.

PENTAX Pro Centre Dealers - RICOH IMAGING UK LTD.

The one in York, stopped selling Pentax a few years ago but recently restarted.

Also on there is a list of 645D Partners.

Bill

09-26-2014, 08:36 AM   #2
Pentaxian
RonHendriks1966's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2009
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 8,557
I asked about this on Photokina, but no such plans for The Netherlands at the moment.
09-26-2014, 12:43 PM   #3
Veteran Member
bobell69's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Courtenay BC
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 421
Nice to see this happening in the UK. Perhaps this is a first of many countries. I see they are offering added incentives of increased warranties to purchases made at the Pro-Centres.
09-26-2014, 03:27 PM   #4
Pentaxian




Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Canberra, Australia
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 833
QuoteOriginally posted by Billgscott Quote
Don't know if this is old news, but Pentax have just mailed me with a link to a network of Pentax Pro Centres in the UK.

PENTAX Pro Centre Dealers - RICOH IMAGING UK LTD.

The one in York, stopped selling Pentax a few years ago but recently restarted.

Also on there is a list of 645D Partners.

Bill
Definitely old news. The pro centres have been around since before I lived in London in 2011.

09-27-2014, 03:01 AM   #5
Senior Member
Billgscott's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: York
Posts: 235
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Mike L Quote
Definitely old news. The pro centres have been around since before I lived in London in 2011.
The York shop was not a Pentax stockist in 2011 and i dont think SRS was a pro dealer then either. All the pro network shrank under Hoya so i think this is oldish new news as opposed to old old news.
09-27-2014, 01:48 PM   #6
Pentaxian




Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Canberra, Australia
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 833
QuoteOriginally posted by Billgscott Quote
The York shop was not a Pentax stockist in 2011 and i dont think SRS was a pro dealer then either. All the pro network shrank under Hoya so i think this is oldish new news as opposed to old old news.
I can absolutely guarantee that SRS was a pro dealer in 2011. I bought my DA*16-50 from SRS in April 2011

Last edited by Mike L; 09-27-2014 at 02:05 PM.
Reply

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
pentax, pentax news, pentax rumors, uk
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pro Dealers UK - Beware The Warranty Dr Orloff Pentax Q 12 06-21-2014 01:04 PM
Any US Based Pentax Repair Centers? amoringello Troubleshooting and Beginner Help 3 09-25-2012 12:02 PM
Indian Call Centers Hire in U.S. stevewig General Talk 4 05-23-2011 07:22 AM
For Sale - Sold: Pro-Optic 500mm 6.3 (US/UK/CAN/AUS) SpecialK Sold Items 4 03-02-2011 08:28 PM
Good lens needed for K10D shots at convention centers Rezolution Pentax SLR Lens Discussion 11 10-21-2010 07:32 AM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:06 PM. | See also: NikonForums.com, part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top