Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-10-2021, 03:03 AM   #31

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Thanks! The details can be found here:
FREE Marketplace Access if you shop at B&H, Adorama, Topaz Labs, or KEH - PentaxForums.com

The TLDR is that as long as you use our link and place the order without navigating away from the page (or applying other external offers), it should be tracked just fine.
thank you
much appreciated.

05-06-2021, 04:52 AM   #32
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

lots to talk about these days

It is highly unusual for new Pentax products to enter the marketplace in multiples of items. Today, we have new D FA* lenses, new Limited lenses, a new camera and seemingly, other new products in the pipeline that might come out later this year. 2021 could be an excellent year to be a Pentaxian.

---------- Post added 05-06-21 at 05:02 AM ----------

While it is simply conjecture at this time, several posts have mentioned how an update to this lens would be very desirable and well received. I remember my first Pentax lens that was not just a kit one, the A 35-105 lens. Although I did not know anything about which lens was better than others, somehow I just loved using this lens and it quickly became my favourite. The DA* 50-135 reminds me of that lens. If this comes to production, then I would have to consider it, just because of old haunting memories of something precious lost. Actually, it was stolen from me while I was on vacation. It was attached to an old Super Program which I also loved. This is what got me into photography in a more serious way. I am just an enthusiast, but I take my photography work fairly seriously. I find it is also a great way to spend money.
05-18-2021, 02:11 PM   #33
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pentax as an upscale brand

There is a Pentax video circulating that suggests that the eventual successor to the K1 II, the K1 III, will retail for $3,800 USD. Wow. That is virtually double what the K1 II costs. I think that will have a serious negative impact on sales if this rumor turns out to be true. I think this would be pushing things too much too fast, especially considering that some current features may be omitted in the next version. I hope that this does not come to pass.
08-01-2021, 11:55 AM - 1 Like   #34
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Imagery By George Quote
Nope....Sorry....No Facebook anything for me !
Facebook forever lost me when they became a Publisher and started censoring content at their lopsided discretion.

08-13-2021, 06:18 AM   #35
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Ronald Oakes Quote
Nope....Sorry....No Facebook anything for me !
Facebook forever lost me when they became a Publisher and started censoring content at their lopsided discretion.
Bit of a late reply to a 2017 post but I agree, I don't do Facebook, or Instagram
11-24-2021, 05:31 PM   #36
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Yoda boy Quote
There is a Pentax video circulating that suggests that the eventual successor to the K1 II, the K1 III, will retail for $3,800 USD.
Can you post a pointer to that video (or any other K-1 III information)?
11-25-2021, 01:42 PM   #37
Pentaxian

That would interest me too. I would not have been surprised by 3,000 but 3,800 is steep. Then again, we don't know anything about the specs. And how can they leak a price about a body that hasn't been finalised?

11-25-2021, 01:50 PM   #38
Pentaxian

There is no such video - not a Pentax one.
11-25-2021, 02:09 PM   #39
Pentaxian

You mean that it's a non-authorised video (which I'd expect anyway) or that it's not about a Pentax body?
11-28-2021, 11:19 AM   #40
Forum Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Colin Bradley Quote
Would love to win this lens. I have several Pentax primes and they are the best!
Pentax equipment last longer.