Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-05-2017, 10:07 AM - 1 Like   #16
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by k1man Quote
Hi, Adam, a gripe Again, When are we ever gonna see light of day with the 85mm f1.4 and the 10-18 fisheye, I as well as many are fed up waiting, why so sloooow, not jumping ship but getting fed up with waiting, thanks, regards ian,

---------- Post added 11-05-17 at 08:42 AM ----------

If Ricoh, Pentax are not making money try making copiers and lenses instead of THETA things that most people dont care about, thanks Ian
Without the Theta it's possible they wouldn't have enough money to stay in business. Who knows.

Anyway, the lenses will eventually come out, nothing we say or do (except for buying new products as a group) will speed that up. They said at photoplus that the 85mm is scheduled for next year, along with the two other lenses that have already been unveiled.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
06-30-2018, 02:38 AM   #17

Dovrebbe essere una magnifica lente ... ma costa troppo per le mie tasche :-(

It should be a magnificent lens ... but it costs too much for my pockets

Last edited by Sandy Hancock; 08-11-2019 at 12:12 AM. Reason: English translation
05-18-2019, 11:43 AM   #18
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Re: the missing "i"s. I have not had this issue.
05-22-2019, 10:49 PM   #19
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Yoda boy Quote
Re: the missing "i"s. I have not had this issue.
I don't miss the "i" but everything from K3ii up

10-27-2019, 10:37 AM   #20

Objectif très intéressant ! portraits sympas !
12-04-2019, 07:33 PM   #21

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
We're happy to announce that our homepage coverage now includes the latest in Pentax news, relevant industry announcements, trade shows, and confirmed rumors. Don't miss our latest homepage posts:

News | PentaxForums.com
Thank you Adam.
12-30-2019, 05:43 PM - 2 Likes   #22

We're happy to announce that our homepage coverage now includes the latest in Pentax news, relevant industry announcements, trade shows, and confirmed rumors. Don't miss our latest homepage posts:

News | PentaxForums.com
Thank you Adam for keeping us up to date on Ricoh/Pentax news. Always buy a Pentax over anything else. Thank you again.

12-08-2020, 05:23 PM   #23

News | PentaxForums.com
Thanks for the update.
12-11-2020, 03:40 AM   #24

Merci beaucoup / Thanks a lot !
12-11-2020, 04:26 AM   #25

Cool

Thanks a lot!
02-03-2021, 07:33 PM   #26
Veteran Member

Thanks for the update.
02-26-2021, 04:34 PM   #27

Photos: Albums
Theta Z1. difficulty in obtaining some of the parts used causing out of Stock

The RICOH THETA Z1 has been sold out due to its popularity.
February 25, 2021
Thank you for your continued patronage of THETA.

We are pleased to inform you that the RICOH THETA Z1 has been sold out due to its popularity.

This is because of the compliance with new laws and regulations in Japan and the difficulty in obtaining some of the parts used.

Currently, we are urgently preparing to deliver products that comply with laws and regulations as soon as possible, and we believe that we will be able to inform you by the end of March.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

CP+???????? ?????????THETA Z1?360???????? | RICOH THETA Lab.
04-06-2021, 08:11 PM   #28
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by wombat2go Quote
What I said.
The "i" s don't have it.
Change the default font in use
04-09-2021, 03:46 AM   #29

News | PentaxForums.com
Adam, i am planning to buy a new K-70, with 4-yr 'extra' warranty, the camera to be a back-up for my Kp. (I feel it is time to sell my trusty K-50, while it is still in top working order).
What steps should i follow, to order my new K-70, from B&H, and ensure that the Forums gets any appropriate credit / support from B&H.
Thanks,
Rob
04-09-2021, 10:26 AM   #30
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Rob-48 Quote
Adam, i am planning to buy a new K-70, with 4-yr 'extra' warranty, the camera to be a back-up for my Kp. (I feel it is time to sell my trusty K-50, while it is still in top working order).
What steps should i follow, to order my new K-70, from B&H, and ensure that the Forums gets any appropriate credit / support from B&H.
Thanks,
Rob
Thanks! The details can be found here:
FREE Marketplace Access if you shop at B&H, Adorama, Topaz Labs, or KEH - PentaxForums.com

The TLDR is that as long as you use our link and place the order without navigating away from the page (or applying other external offers), it should be tracked just fine.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: