Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-15-2008, 02:06 AM   #91

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by regken Quote
I'm on my way out to the track this morning to photograph some trotters training. 3fps is fast enough but good AF is a must. I have a K10D and a Sony A700. Care to guess which one I'll use for this type of shooting?

Ken
I was taking pics of people racing thier remote control cars, I took my K10D out with me using only 4gb card and 70-300mm lens, and you know that it's not fast, but i still got good shots I never use the AF everything I do is Manual..I believe your going to use K10D...and depending on your glass..

06-15-2008, 02:22 AM   #92

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by CagomoC Quote
I was taking pics of people racing thier remote control cars, I took my K10D out with me using only 4gb card and 70-300mm lens, and you know that it's not fast, but i still got good shots I never use the AF everything I do is Manual..I believe your going to use K10D...and depending on your glass..
Here's a sample..
Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K10D  Photo 
06-15-2008, 02:26 AM   #93

Original Poster
Here's a sample..
Here same with out auto correction..
Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K10D  Photo 
06-17-2008, 01:10 AM   #94

Original Poster
Okay here's what I found .....
SF-1 Rebirth coming soon!

Last edited by CagomoC; 06-17-2008 at 01:23 AM.
06-17-2008, 01:20 AM   #95

Original Poster
I heard that pentax is cooking up a new model, made of magizium alloy body, built in duel grips left, right, bottom , less seals, water and dust tight, using the new cmos sensor with triple prime chips, 21.2 mp, 10 fps, 4" lcd, more bottons to push with duel funtions, no built in flash " im cool with that". still uses the SD cards with 3 slots keeping the turn key door. more rubber around the body for max grip.... Wow cant wait!!!
Yes FullFrame is going to be added, CMOS, CF cards, Touch Screen for mode dial operations. a HDR bracket merginging tools. wow i really want this camera..
07-03-2008, 12:47 AM   #96

Original Poster
D700

Okay nikon came out with there new model... what pentax when is the pro model coming out..I am disapointed...
07-03-2008, 06:54 AM   #97
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
Okay nikon came out with there new model... what pentax when is the pro model coming out..I am disapointed...
Why? Because you think Pentax misses a couple features or just because theystupidly have to get a new model out when others do?

07-03-2008, 03:38 PM   #98
axl
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by lithos Quote
I think there're pills for that, Axl.
?!?
I'm just tired of these speculations... seriosly last year we prayed, wished, asked for and were promised "ground breaking camera" K20 came out, and by all means it's one great camera but none of those speculations (and there were a lot) came even close to the real thing...

I don't think it's me who needs pills of any kind....
regards
07-03-2008, 03:58 PM   #99
Inactive Account

QuoteOriginally posted by axl Quote
?!?
I'm just tired of these speculations... seriosly last year we prayed, wished, asked for and were promised "ground breaking camera" K20 came out, and by all means it's one great camera but none of those speculations (and there were a lot) came even close to the real thing...

I don't think it's me who needs pills of any kind....
regards
Let's face it, were human beings, we want the next best thing. People wanted more of this or that from their k10/k100 eventually got the k20/k200. Now it seems those owners are wanting yet another update...k30/k300? then k40/k400? We'll never be satisfied with what we own now. Me? I'll rest on my laurels having one cool 10mp DSLR that has everything I would ever need on a camera and more (k200) with a price that can't be matched even by the BIG boys at N and C

Barry