Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 29 Likes Search this Thread
01-04-2015, 01:36 AM   #61
Zav
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by SGOMMO7 Quote
This obviously means that they will be a summertime release, (maybe in mid-summer when it's the hottest). The, "Treasure" will be a full frame camera, code-named, "Rose"! The term, "Rose" could in itself be an acronym, for what exactly I'm not sure, (Really Outrageous Super Elite)?

If anyone's got any extra insight on the meaning of this anagram please let me know... I think were on the cusp of breaking this whole thing wide open.
The plot thickens!

01-04-2015, 02:12 AM   #62
Pentaxian

Well, for the winter-time beeing, KUDOS to such an imagination
01-05-2015, 07:06 AM   #63
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by SGOMMO7 Quote

When you rearrange the letters it says, "Hot Summertime Treasure... Rose".

"Rose"! The term, "Rose" could in itself be an acronym, for what exactly I'm not sure, (Really Outrageous Super Elite)?

If anyone's got any extra insight on the meaning of this anagram please let me know... I think were on the cusp of breaking this whole thing wide open.
ROSE = Really Outstanding Sensor Enhancement.
01-05-2015, 07:52 AM   #64
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by vZwicky Quote
Best FF post of the year!

01-06-2015, 03:07 AM   #65
Banned

QuoteOriginally posted by ninjasaurusrex Quote
if the I is included..then maybe...
That looks to me like a do-it-yourself light leak fix for D750.
01-06-2015, 03:16 AM - 1 Like   #66

I think these threads are very welcome, Pentax is so top secret company that it makes the wait for something new extremely boring, completely unexciting and by the time some news come, some people jump ship cause they loose patience and go to the brand which has plenty of exciting rumors speculations and movement going on there.

Whether this thing is real or not, it is exciting, interesting and makes people think about Pentax more.

And thinking about the rumor it self, looks like one thing this really got true ( assuming the anagram thing is real), summertime, the new showcased entry lever DSLR and new kit(?) lens are said to be available on spring, which also may indicate that we can expect a new flagship DSLR this summer from Ricoh Pentax.

Real or not, at least this makes interest in Ricoh Pentax. And if by any chance there would be anyone from Ricoh Pentax reading these threads, speculations can really help them understand what their market place is expecting and wants. So go rumors and speculations go!
01-06-2015, 03:36 AM   #67
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Danas_Anis Quote
I think these threads are very welcome, Pentax is so top secret company that it makes the wait for something new extremely boring, completely unexciting and by the time some news come, some people jump ship cause they loose patience and go to the brand which has plenty of exciting rumors speculations and movement going on there.

Whether this thing is real or not, it is exciting, interesting and makes people think about Pentax more.

And thinking about the rumor it self, looks like one thing this really got true ( assuming the anagram thing is real), summertime, the new showcased entry lever DSLR and new kit(?) lens are said to be available on spring, which also may indicate that we can expect a new flagship DSLR this summer from Ricoh Pentax.

Real or not, at least this makes interest in Ricoh Pentax. And if by any chance there would be anyone from Ricoh Pentax reading these threads, speculations can really help them understand what their market place is expecting and wants. So go rumors and speculations go!
Very good point.

By the way, dear Ricoh, please, give us a little piece of rummor, a quarter of a picture, something to talk about, and hope.

Edit. Oops, Seems they just did it.

Last edited by JimmyDranox; 01-06-2015 at 04:16 AM.