Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-26-2015, 10:04 AM   #136
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by ChristianRock Quote
I've known and read Metal Hammer since the early 90s. So if the FF really arrives this CP+ kenspo, you rock twice
Hehe..Not long until we all know what's coming

01-26-2015, 10:45 AM - 1 Like   #137
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by kenspo Quote
How much do you need? Handwritten note from the president of Pentax? I and some others, that get our information directly from Pentax, have said it will come. I dont like all this negativity. Not long until everyone will get the information im sitting on. So relax! *rant*
Take it easy! I am not one of the naysayers. Ricoh has done good things with OUR Pentax so far. I have faith they will continue to do so. If we see a FF in three weeks, all the better! But I will be happy if all we get is upgraded or new lenses that clearly hint toward FF. You are not the first poster who has claimed to have inside information only to be proven wrong, and I have not heard anything from the one poster who has proven to have inside information in the past. For now I will optimistically take you at your word. Thanks for telling us what you can.
01-26-2015, 10:54 AM - 1 Like   #138
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by rangercarp Quote
Take it easy! I am not one of the naysayers. Ricoh has done good things with OUR Pentax so far. I have faith they will continue to do so. If we see a FF in three weeks, all the better! But I will be happy if all we get is upgraded or new lenses that clearly hint toward FF. You are not the first poster who has claimed to have inside information only to be proven wrong, and I have not heard anything from the one poster who has proven to have inside information in the past. For now I will optimistically take you at your word. Thanks for telling us what you can.
Asahiman, spill the beans, please
01-26-2015, 11:01 AM   #139
Veteran Member

I didnt mean to be harsh I have no clue what has been said in the past etc. I only know what Pentax has told me after they signed me. They keep mme posted on coming stuff, how things are developing and they ask me for my thoughts on whats needed, missing etc. I wish i could share more in detail, but i cant. But we will all know soon enough!

01-26-2015, 11:05 AM   #140
Veteran Member

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. What is it when one gets fooled five times?

Year after year there have been rumors from people who say they have connections. Time after time those have turned out to be without any truth. Year after year Pentax has told they are thinking about it, considering it and so on. During the last year, Ricoh representatives have given a FF a little more credibility, but still nothing solid. So I think it is only natural to be sceptical or cynical at this point.

But perhaps it is really happening this time. I'll personally believe it when the product is in the stores, no sooner.
01-26-2015, 11:11 AM   #141
Pentaxian

I didnt mean to be harsh I have no clue what has been said in the past etc. I only know what Pentax has told me after they signed me. They keep mme posted on coming stuff, how things are developing and they ask me for my thoughts on whats needed, missing etc. I wish i could share more in detail, but i cant. But we will all know soon enough!
No offense taken. Just keep us posted with what you can share and we will know soon enough if we can trust your information.
QuoteOriginally posted by thibs Quote
I second that!
01-26-2015, 11:16 AM   #142
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Raffwal Quote
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. What is it when one gets fooled five times?

Year after year there have been rumors from people who say they have connections. Time after time those have turned out to be without any truth. Year after year Pentax has told they are thinking about it, considering it and so on. During the last year, Ricoh representatives have given a FF a little more credibility, but still nothing solid. So I think it is only natural to be sceptical or cynical at this point.

But perhaps it is really happening this time. I'll personally believe it when the product is in the stores, no sooner.
Actually... Pentax/Ricoh only started to tell us they are thinking/considering/working on it by the end of 2012.

01-26-2015, 11:17 AM - 1 Like   #143
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by fuzzyfelt30 Quote
I believe you, Ken!!!
I want to believe!
01-26-2015, 11:24 AM   #144
Veteran Member

No offense taken. Just keep us posted with what you can share and we will know soon enough if we can trust your information.
I will share what i can, even i wish i could share everything...hehe
01-26-2015, 11:29 AM   #145
Veteran Member

Start sending mass PMs... nobody will tell
01-26-2015, 11:29 AM   #146
Veteran Member

So if CP+ is now in 17 days, when to expect different companies to start making official announcements? A week before?
01-26-2015, 11:32 AM   #147
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I think the Asahiman locked in a closet someplace...........
01-26-2015, 11:40 AM   #148

C'mon.....you can give us all the details on the APSC body, the FF 70-200, the FF 150-450 and the FF1 body coming up....along with the other 7 or 8 lenses (plus accessories) coming out this year!! At least, that's just what I'm guessing.......
01-26-2015, 11:47 AM   #149
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

09/30/2014 2015 - Year of the FF

12/27/2014 Zoom Lenses FF - not Tamron re-badges - FW updates 645 and K-3 (I wonder what's in there?)

12/27/2014 Just a few days advance rumors.

01-26-2015, 11:47 AM   #150
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by fuzzyfelt30 Quote
C'mon.....you can give us all the details on the APSC body, the FF 70-200, the FF 150-450 and the FF1 body coming up....along with the other 7 or 8 lenses (plus accessories) coming out this year!! At least, that's just what I'm guessing.......
You want me to get fired?