Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 211 Likes Search this Thread
01-29-2015, 11:26 AM   #271
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
Ricoh P&S Cameras - including an update to their GoPro competitor are likely as well.

01-29-2015, 11:53 AM   #272
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Docrwm Quote
Ricoh P&S Cameras - including an update to their GoPro competitor are likely as well.
%50 and %50 respectively.
01-29-2015, 12:41 PM   #273
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
Lol
01-29-2015, 01:21 PM - 2 Likes   #274
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by IchabodCrane Quote
Are you sure what you have will be released? It's not out of the question you have one of several prototypes any one of which may go forward. It's also possible none will go forward depending on all of the feedback they're collecting.
I dont have anything to play with..yet! I only know what's to come..I wish i could tell everything, but i wont risk anything. They told me very spesific; "NO leaks"..The camera they had in a monter at CES, is not that big of a secret..That is a new aps-c camera. But better then mid-range. But the biggest news, i cant share yet..all i want to stand 100% behind, is that we have a lot to look forward too. And its not long until everything is out there...

01-29-2015, 01:28 PM   #275

QuoteOriginally posted by kenspo Quote
I dont have anything to play with..yet! I only know what's to come..I wish i could tell everything, but i wont risk anything. They told me very spesific; "NO leaks"..The camera they had in a monter at CES, is not that big of a secret..That is a new aps-c camera. But better then mid-range. But the biggest news, i cant share yet..all i want to stand 100% behind, is that we have a lot to look forward too. And its not long until everything is out there...
Cool!

Ricoh is the best thing that happens to Pentax in my opinion. They have great plans, and since the beginning, quality was there. I hope they will continue this way :-)
01-29-2015, 01:29 PM   #276
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Black_Wizards Quote
Cool!

Ricoh is the best thing that happens to Pentax in my opinion. They have great plans, and since the beginning, quality was there. I hope they will continue this way :-)
I dont know Pentax from the time before Ricoh..They signed me about a year ago..But i like what they are thinking, their vision etc..So its looking good
01-29-2015, 01:52 PM   #277

QuoteOriginally posted by kenspo Quote
I dont know Pentax from the time before Ricoh..They signed me about a year ago..But i like what they are thinking, their vision etc..So its looking good
What make them stand among other manufacturer is that they launch on the market products that are well-thinked and "finished". I mean you don't ask yourself if you are gonna wait for the next version because some features are missing.
I won't buy the FF, I'd better wait for the K-3 successor but, I can't wait seeing what's coming. Because, in some interview, they said they wanted to come with something new to the FF market... I'm curious to see what the final product will bring to the pro/entousiast customer that other brands don't. :-)

01-29-2015, 01:53 PM   #278
Veteran Member

Kenspo's enthusiasm reminds me of how benjikan was just before class leading K20d came out! Bring it on!
01-29-2015, 04:02 PM - 1 Like   #279
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

@ kenspo ... :

Is this troll odor I smell here or just the burned toasts ??
01-29-2015, 04:43 PM   #280
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by jpzk Quote
Is this troll odor I smell here or just the burned toasts ??
Do not think so. But that does not mean that what he thought was going to happen will happen. As a Pentax Ambassador he should get some info the rest of us will not get, that does not mean he is sitting in the board room.

But Kenspo, you are putting yourself out there, if they do not actually release/announce/show/hint at something you are going to have mud on your face. Your enthusiasm comes through your posts and I hope you are right but I learned a long time ago not to talk about things I have no control over. If it goes sour the person talking takes the blame even if they had nothing to do with it.

And it definitely appears that asahiman is on lock down. Maybe in the stock room.
01-29-2015, 04:45 PM   #281
Pentaxian

We have been through this, few times already. I\m convinced he's exactly who he claims to be, and you can find his name on Ricoh Imaging Europe's website...
But who knows, perhaps some salesman exaggerated "a bit" with his promises of a bright and glorious future

In Kenspo's place, I would go away from the forum for a while - until CP+ announcements. Being enthusiastic about Pentax on Pentaxforums (or the other forum's Pentax section) is not easily forgiven
I know, it's so difficult to keep quiet when you have some information...

Last edited by Kunzite; 01-29-2015 at 04:51 PM.
01-29-2015, 05:11 PM   #282
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by jatrax Quote
And it definitely appears that asahiman is on lock down. Maybe in the stock room.
Come on, asahi man, break free and give us a morsel!
01-29-2015, 05:20 PM   #283
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Silence is sometimes the loudest talk.
01-29-2015, 05:56 PM   #284
Banned

This is all nonsense. No user knows anything about the products to be released by Ricoh at CP+.
We can only reasonably well suspect that those two mysterious lenses will be finally fully specified and released. And that is all.
01-29-2015, 06:23 PM   #285
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Uluru Quote
We can only reasonably well suspect that those two mysterious lenses will be finally fully specified and released. And that is all.
Not even that, really. They could show them in the same state as at CES. If hit the street time for FF is fall 2015 then that is all we will see regarding FF. And many will moan and gnash teeth. That is assuming they are actually working on a FF camera