Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-02-2015, 02:15 AM - 1 Like   #376

QuoteOriginally posted by Uluru Quote
Please knock it off. You know as much as anybody else here, and that is nil.
In 10 days do not even think to fall into temptation and write that the revealed stuff is "exactly as you have been informed about", with perhaps "one more thing left unveiled, to be ready for the summer".
I know slightly more than 'nil'.....as much as has been shared with me, anyway. By whom, I can't reveal, but it is the same as Ken is saying!! We've already seen the 70-200 and 150-450 FF lenses, the body is only days away from announcement (for a late Autumn release) and probably 8 more lenses still to come this year! Exciting times are ahead....

02-02-2015, 02:21 AM   #377
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I do think that kenspo is doing right thing. Everyone is waiting, and it is good to respect your sourses. Not to bite the hand that is feeding you. Long waited lenses anyway! And plausible long waited new camera. No matter what is coming, lot of people is saying that it is pure sh!t, ect. So no reason to reveal anything if not possible,yet.
02-02-2015, 02:37 AM   #378
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

In 10 days do not even think to fall into temptation and write that the revealed stuff is "exactly as you have been informed about", with perhaps "one more thing left unveiled, to be ready for the summer".
Well, he is an actual Pentax-sponsored photographer, AND he supplied a specific time of an announcement. So if you still want to call BS on kenspo, I'd maybe wait until after Wednesday.
02-02-2015, 03:05 AM   #379
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Yes. Kenspo's credibility has an expiry date. I for one am pretty excited about the direction Ricoh might be heading with the Pentax brand.

Haters and trolls can laugh as hard as they like in a few short days. If they get the opportunity.

02-02-2015, 03:10 AM   #380

QuoteOriginally posted by fuzzyfelt30 Quote
I know slightly more than 'nil'.....as much as has been shared with me, anyway. By whom, I can't reveal, but it is the same as Ken is saying!! We've already seen the 70-200 and 150-450 FF lenses, the body is only days away from announcement (for a late Autumn release) and probably 8 more lenses still to come this year! Exciting times are ahead....
You only copy from Asahi Man don't you ?
Poll: Photokina 2016 - FF

QuoteQuote:
09-28-14, 09:08 AM
Posted By asahi man
645 Year is 2014,Fullframe Year is 2015.
Next Year we should see new 645 lenses,one or 2 zooms with sr,2 lenses with shutter and maybe one prime.
Than we should see 3 zooms for Fullframe,maybe one Prime.
And,the Body.
What do you think about the Display of the 645Z??? Itīs possible.
The new fullframe zooms are in a pricerange between 2000 and 2500 €.

Best regards and good morning
We shall see in coming days...
02-02-2015, 03:15 AM   #381

QuoteOriginally posted by afan137 Quote
You only copy from Asahi Man don't you ?
Poll: Photokina 2016 - FF

We shall see in coming days...
Feel free to search my posts since the start of the year for what I've said.....I'm just sharing some of what I've been told! Believe what you will.....I can't change that!
02-02-2015, 03:48 AM - 1 Like   #382
Pentaxian

Uluru, I know it's hard to accept this but many here knows more than you do (though in this particular case and at this particular moment I will not claim any such special knowledge).

I trust kenspo - because his identity can be reasonably identified. I can't fully share his enthusiasm because I don't know exactly what he was told, and if his sources weren't exaggerating.
I guess we'll just have to wait few more days

02-02-2015, 04:05 AM - 1 Like   #383
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by filoxophy Quote
Well, he is an actual Pentax-sponsored photographer, AND he supplied a specific time of an announcement. So if you still want to call BS on kenspo, I'd maybe wait until after Wednesday.
Yes, wait until after wednesday. Im confident, since i allready have read the press release they are going to put out on wednesday (Thursday Japan time). Many people have guessed correctly what will come on wednesday anyway.
02-02-2015, 04:14 AM - 1 Like   #384
Pentaxian

Some (un)likely conversation at Ricoh Imaging:
"We must prepare for Wednesday night"
"Why? What are we going to do Wednesday night?"
"Same thing we do every Wednesday night - try to take over the world!"
02-02-2015, 04:47 AM   #385
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by kenspo Quote
Thursday Japan time
That means Thursday Sydney time, I guess.

I can't believe we could only have a few days to wait before we might be able to put an end to all the FF speculation threads here on PentaxForums. The place won't seem the same.
02-02-2015, 04:48 AM - 1 Like   #386
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by rawr Quote
That means Thursday Sydney time, I guess.

I can't believe we could only have a few days to wait before we might be able to put an end to all the FF speculation threads here on PentaxForums. The place won't seem the same.
Its not a FF on wednesday, but as you said, it will end speculations
02-02-2015, 04:59 AM   #387
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Its not a FF on wednesday, but as you said, it will end speculations

I will back you up also got the mail. May stop the speculation but will start the Pentax is doomed threads because the price is to high.

02-02-2015, 05:05 AM   #388
Banned

Yes, wait until after wednesday. Im confident, since i allready have read the press release they are going to put out on wednesday (Thursday Japan time). Many people have guessed correctly what will come on wednesday anyway.
Kenneth, I beleive you (even if I could not check your identity). Because your statements largely coincide with my business partner's statement. As I said a few days ago in a phone conversation he used a present tense "Pentax is releasing fullframe" but I cannot verify wednesday/thursday or any other exact date as a release date. Probably because he is not related to Ricoh marketing in any way. I hope that you are right, cant wait thursday.
02-02-2015, 05:06 AM   #389
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by vcollerp Quote
I will back you up also got the mail. May stop the speculation but will start the Pentax is doomed threads because the price is to high.

Hehe..I've just started to understand how a pentaxian works and think I think 2015 be a rollercoaster of fun both ways for us!
02-02-2015, 05:13 AM   #390
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Hehe..I've just started to understand how a pentaxian works and think I think 2015 be a rollercoaster of fun both ways for us!

I also think it is going to be a great year. Think it is time to see the bank manager going to need it.