Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 211 Likes Search this Thread
02-02-2015, 07:37 AM   #406
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Clavius Quote
That line confirms many fears of the pricing of the future product.

Actually not, on this forum if it priced the same as Canikon stuff it is too expensive

02-02-2015, 07:45 AM   #407
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by kenspo Quote
It's not a big secret that Pentax is releasing a FF anymore, but they will release things in the right order. They will release a few thing before the FF is dropped. I really dont know the exact date for the FF, yet..
So basically, you don't really know much?

sorry, evil me :-)
02-02-2015, 07:56 AM   #408
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by grispie Quote
So basically, you don't really know much?

sorry, evil me :-)
I know more then enough
02-02-2015, 08:03 AM   #409
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Until I see said product on store shelves or virtual shelves I will remain skeptical. I talked to guy that thought he knew too and he was wrong (to his surprise). just sayin.
Heck they could have a mockup and we still might not see it for another 10 years.

02-02-2015, 08:17 AM - 1 Like   #410
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Belnan Quote
Until I see said product on store shelves or virtual shelves I will remain skeptical. I talked to guy that thought he knew too and he was wrong (to his surprise). just sayin.
Heck they could have a mockup and we still might not see it for another 10 years.
You have to start see what Pentax has done the last year and the way they want to turn. Do you really think they start to sign pro's without a new pro-camera in the near future? And no, the K-3 is nowhere near pro-cameras from other brands. It's ok, but not WOW! The FF will be! I didnt accept their offer just to get a lot of free stuff, when what i had from before was better! BUT i liked what they had to show me of what is coming, their plans, vision for the future and where they want to go. I really couldnt give a shit about stuff that has been said before i signed for a little under a year ago. I only care about now and the future. I can understand that some might be sceptical when i hear about stuff that has been said before, but again, i really really dont give a shit about the past! You all can be as skeptical and negative as you want, you can even go after me, but i still will be smiling and looking forward to all i KNOW is on the way. Ricoh/Pentax are really trying to change, become better and also grow into the pro-marked, no matter what you say, think or feel. I dont think i will bother anymore, trying to convince the negative keyboard-warriors out there..I know they will get something to complain about no matter what the future brings. Pentax talks to me, they show me stuff, and they tell me stuff..So i know. But i think i will stop wasting energy in trying to bring some small leaks to give people something to look forward too..I have better things to do then constantly have to defend my self. So have a nice day all, positive as negative ones *rant*
02-02-2015, 08:18 AM - 1 Like   #411
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by rawr Quote
I can't believe we could only have a few days to wait before we might be able to put an end to all the FF speculation threads here on PentaxForums. The place won't seem the same.
The DPReview review outrage threads ought to be fun.

QuoteOriginally posted by vcollerp Quote
I will back you up also got the mail. May stop the speculation but will start the Pentax is doomed threads because the price is to high.
Typical Forum Member: "Meh. "I'll buy it in six months when the price comes down."
02-02-2015, 08:20 AM   #412
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

You have to start see what Pentax has done the last year and the way they want to turn. Do you really think they start to sign pro's without a new pro-camera in the near future? And no, the K-3 is nowhere near pro-cameras from other brands. It's ok, but not WOW! The FF will be! I didnt accept their offer just to get a lot of free stuff, when what i had from before was better! BUT i liked what they had to show me of what is coming, their plans, vision for the future and where they want to go. I really couldnt give a shit about stuff that has been said before i signed for a little under a year ago. I only care about now and the future. I can understand that some might be sceptical when i hear about stuff that has been said before, but again, i really really dont give a shit about the past! You all can be as skeptical and negative as you want, you can even go after me, but i still will be smiling and looking forward to all i KNOW is on the way. Ricoh/Pentax are really trying to change, become better and also grow into the pro-marked, no matter what you say, think or feel. I dont think i will bother anymore, trying to convince the negative keyboard-warriors out there..I know they will get something to complain about no matter what the future brings. Pentax talks to me, they show me stuff, and they tell me stuff..So i know. But i think i will stop wasting energy in trying to bring some small leaks to give people something to look forward too..I have better things to do then constantly have to defend my self. So have a nice day all, positive as negative ones *rant*
Well I, for one, have been saying,

"Be of Good Cheer, Pentaxians! RICOH has a Plan, and you will be HAPPY!!" since December, 2012.

02-02-2015, 08:23 AM - 1 Like   #413
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
I don't want a PRO camera. I don't need a D4 or a 1Dx. I want a prosumer FF. A K-3 FF. That's it. It has to be kind of affordable. If it is a pro then I will wait for it to fail and then buy it for a third of it's launch price . When Pentax makes a pro Camera they haven't been listening to their customers. Did we tell them that we wanted to become pro's? Then we would have moved to Canonikon long ago.
02-02-2015, 08:24 AM   #414
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Just remember - PID!
02-02-2015, 08:34 AM   #415
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by vcollerp Quote
Actually not, on this forum if it priced the same as Canikon stuff it is too expensive

You've misread me. From the comment I'm concluding that the price of the Pentax FF is going to be hard to swallow.
02-02-2015, 08:35 AM   #416
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

OK. I apologise, careful what you say. I wouldnt want you to get in trouble. To be honest I can see the writing on the wall, it is my Job to see what is coming next, and to be unmodest I am pretty good at it. Good things ahead.
02-02-2015, 08:42 AM   #417
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Docrwm Quote
Just remember - PID!
Pelvic Inflammatory Disease?
02-02-2015, 08:45 AM   #418
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Clavius Quote
You've misread me. From the comment I'm concluding that the price of the Pentax FF is going to be hard to swallow.

Ok sorry, I was commenting on the lens prices. We all know that a Pentax 150-450 is going to more expensive than a Sigma 50-500.

No clue on the FF price.
02-02-2015, 08:45 AM   #419
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by D1N0 Quote
Pelvic Inflammatory Disease?
Sounds Nasty.
02-02-2015, 08:47 AM   #420
Pentaxian

Pentax/ricoh has been building Pro market already with 645Z and seems like they wan't to grow further. It does not happen over night. And so much antipation and marketing people to be turned around and get on your side from canikon world to have footstep, that no one can just wait everything happening fast. But it is getting there. And I'm happy that Ricoh has taken their time.

I'm really happy with my K-3 and I'd like to have good companion for it for my shooting gigs. K-7 is not enough as second cam. K-3 would be