Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-12-2015, 03:54 AM   #721
Banned

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by kenspo Quote
Hahaha ^^ Thanx for the laugh
I wanted to say same for your fantasy.
So I had to match it.

You are playing an age old game. So give yourself some respect, and don't dwell into it anymore because you know nothing, and can prove nothing. Using a mere common sense, anyone in PF can "predict" all you can. Everyone knows FF is coming (Ricoh's own statement), everyone knows new GR-something is coming (Ricoh's own statement about the GR cycle), and everyone can say some crop body is coming by the end of the year.

So please, give us a break.

Last edited by Uluru; 04-12-2015 at 03:59 AM.
04-12-2015, 03:56 AM   #722
Pentaxian

Sony will issue that fixed lense MF first.... as usual... with new curved sensor...

But let's look at new pictures from DFA70-200mm @f/2.8 plus bokeh, please kenspoo !
04-12-2015, 04:25 AM   #723
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Uluru Quote
So I had to match it.

You are playing an age old game. So give yourself some respect, and don't dwell into it anymore because you know nothing, and can prove nothing. Using a mere common sense, anyone in PF can "predict" all you can. Everyone knows FF is coming (Ricoh's own statement), everyone knows new GR-something is coming (Ricoh's own statement about the GR cycle), and everyone can say some crop body is coming by the end of the year.

A nice trap. Also, a very old trick. If Kenspo know more, he can't tell, so, you are right. If Kenspo didn't know more, he also cannot tell, so you are right again.

But if Kenspo prediction that we will see more in a couple of weeks proofs to be right, you're wrong.
04-12-2015, 04:39 AM - 3 Likes   #724
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
LOL Uluru.
Get your pills.

04-12-2015, 04:40 AM   #725
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
I did not realize we have stooped down to this sort of petty games

It seems to me kenspo has proven he is an insider, or sort of anyway.
04-12-2015, 04:56 AM - 1 Like   #726
Pentaxian

Perhaps Uluru is jealous, because he can only spam us with fantasy while kenspo is trying hard to resist telling us everything he knows? Perhaps he really hates people who know more than him, so much that he can't accept it?
The new fiscal year started less than 2 weeks ago. Pentax/Ricoh representatives all over the world are informed regarding new products, as they must plan ahead; there is information flowing. It's just not publicly accessible.

Last edited by Kunzite; 04-12-2015 at 05:02 AM.
04-12-2015, 05:22 AM - 1 Like   #727
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
The fact that kenspo has access to both the 70-200 and 150-450 improves his credibility considerably in my book. Sorry, ULURU, but it is getting harder and harder to buy your brand of doom and gloom.

04-12-2015, 05:41 AM   #728
Otis Memorial Pentaxian
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
So give yourself some respect, and don't dwell into it anymore because you know nothing, and can prove nothing.
Uluru, you know this gentleman is Kenneth Sporheim, an official Pentax Europe sponsored photographer??

He is not an armchair expert.
04-12-2015, 05:46 AM - 3 Likes   #729
Pentaxian

So I had to match it.

You can sign out of the thread whenever you want Uluru. You can have a break. Asking for the Kenspro to give the rest of us a break is un-necssary and unwanted. You speak for one person, you. If you're going to try and speak for "us" , it's possible you don't have the ability to comprehend a thread consensus. You might want to look for another line of work.
04-12-2015, 05:57 AM - 11 Likes   #730
Veteran Member

So I had to match it.

I really dont know who you are, and to be honest, i really dont care. You can go being an a**hole someplace else I am 100% sponsored by Ricoh and work as a gear tester and ambassador. I do lectures and workshops. I have predicted stuff earlier, way before everybody else. And i get gear before everybody else. I already had the new 70-200 and 150-450 for weeks. I speak to and rapport to Ricoh. There is reasons that do that i can't tell all i know. So please, stick your head out the window and get some fresh air. You really need it. Idiot!

Sorry about the rant! Have a good day everybody..Or almost everybody!
04-12-2015, 05:58 AM - 8 Likes   #731
Master of the obvious
Loyal Site Supporter

Yes, please do, Uluru.
04-12-2015, 09:01 AM - 3 Likes   #732
Veteran Member

So I had to match it.

So you are saying kenspo predict something logical while you predict fantazy... What intervention is more usefull to others then? Ask yourself. You show your humor while kenspo share interresting insights even if you think they are obvious.

He also know more for sure as he is under contract with pentax... and it is likely his job to tease and create some good will from pentax, explain some things and show us what is get with the gear. Fair enough, he was open about it.

After everybody is free to understand/interpret/judge from himself.

For me kenspo talk is interresting. I see no reason for him to stop, sorry.
04-12-2015, 09:05 AM   #733
Veteran Member

Is the lens still expected to ship in April?
04-12-2015, 09:34 AM   #734
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Winder Quote
Is the lens still expected to ship in April?
It seems that delays shipping for lens is endemic. A friend pre ordered the Canon 100-400 and waited months, another friend is still waiting for the Nikon 300 f4 new version that seems to be a couple months late. I wonder if the tight market and online shopping is forcing the lens manufacturers to sharpen up on quality control. How many here were interested in the 20-40 limited but lost interest when the first copies had decentering issues (raises hand). If the delay means that I get a sharp lens when I order it, great.
04-12-2015, 10:14 AM   #735
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by derekkite Quote
How many here were interested in the 20-40 limited but lost interest when the first copies had decentering issues (raises hand). If the delay means that I get a sharp lens when I order it, great.
I for one certainly didn't lose interest in the DA 20-40 Ltd
when I saw the early ones having problems,
and my (good) copy from the second crop is now my most used lens.

It takes a while for the line workers to learn how to assemble a new lens.
Why deprive yourself? Just wait for things to settle down.