Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-30-2008, 06:17 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
the usual from Consumer Reports

Never mind, I see someone else beat me to this while I was writing it

06-02-2008, 08:00 PM   #2
Veteran Member

I call them "Consumer Retards." Their auto reviews are particularly annoying, as they present themselves to the world as a source of unbiased consumer information, while presenting mostly subjective blather that provides less actual quantitative information than a Car and Driver review. I'm absolutely positive that they could not possibly say a thing about cameras that I could begin to take seriously.

All this without checking you link lol...
06-03-2008, 11:26 PM   #3

Photos: Gallery
washer or dryer

If you're buying a washer or dryer, toyoto or honda. Consumer reports my be useful, but not for a camera, or a performance car. They usually stick to what they know, e.g. it's a top loading washer... Don't expect anything usefull on cameras or anything but basic transportation cars. They try, but don't have a clue.